Dangling by Threads

Dangling by Threads

A Chapter by MaddyHi

Dangling By Threads
Chapter 5

The cops weren't here yet. I quick ran upstairs and went into my room. The trash. I looked into it and grabbed my blade. I lifted my sleeve and slid the blade through my pale skin. "Ugghh!!" I cried. Blood dripped from my wrist as I cried. I pushed through the pain, pulled my sleeve down, and went to Jill's room. I pulled her up and helped walk but her pain was too strong. "Knock, knock." The door sounded. I opened it an the paramedics rushed in. I pointed upstairs and the got her on a wheel chair. What I didn't know is that he kicked her several times. Her leg, is broke.

I cried my eyes out when I heard that her leg was broken, I called Sadie home and she hugged me so tight, she didn't want to let go. I told her that Jill was going to be okay and that she only had a broken leg. "Sadie, we are going to have to help.. mom.. even more now because she is unable to really move." I said while driving to the hospital. "That is right!" Grammy said. 

Grammy is actually my real Grammy. I called her to come up to the house for a visit, for me, but then, this happened. So now, she is driving us to the hospital. The roads are bad, but we can move along. 'I hope Jill is okay,' I think to myself. I have never cared this much about her... I really hope Edd gets arrested. I can't handle this much excitement. My cut still hurts.


© 2011 MaddyHi


Author's Note

MaddyHi
Okay, I know in the other chapters it says that it is romance, it was supposed to be then I came up with a better concept.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

242 Views
Added on November 25, 2011
Last Updated on November 28, 2011


Author

MaddyHi
MaddyHi

backstage at one direction concert, PA



About
Madelyn. Yours truly, the obsessed directioner, wannabe hipster, and tumblr addict. more..

Writing
2004 2004

A Book by MaddyHi