Dangling By Threads

Dangling By Threads

A Chapter by MaddyHi

Dangling By Threads
Chapter 6

In the car, Jill lingers in my head. Edd is a monster. How could he.
What if Jill isn't okay. My life would be a disaster. This can't happen. She can't die.

We arrive at the hospital, and Sadie is too scared to see 'Mom.' "Grammy, can I see .. Jill?" I stuttered. "Are you ready for this ?" Grammy asked. "Yeah." Grammy took my hand and we entered the hallway. Sadie sat in the waiting room. We stood at the doorway of Jill's room. I glanced over at her. She looked.. pale. Dead. She didn't look anywhere near okay. I ran up to her bed, and I teared a bit. "Jill. Don't die. Please."
I said. "Milly, I want you, to tell Sadie, I love her." Jill whimpered. "No. NO. You can't ! No, please Jill." I started crying. "The doctors told me.. I might be entering a coma."
She whispered with her small voice she had left.

Wednesday. A bad night sleep, no school. I didn't know what to do with myself but think. Jill, might not wake up from the coma. I kept thinking about coma this, coma that, but all I can count on are the prayers that I made last night. Jill is one of the only reasons I am beginning to have a good life..
I might need to get a new blade.


© 2012 MaddyHi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really enjoyed reading this... Very sad but so heart-felt... Well done!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
5 Reviews
Added on February 22, 2012
Last Updated on March 11, 2012


Author

MaddyHi
MaddyHi

backstage at one direction concert, PA



About
Madelyn. Yours truly, the obsessed directioner, wannabe hipster, and tumblr addict. more..

Writing
2004 2004

A Book by MaddyHi