Dangling by Threads

Dangling by Threads

A Chapter by MaddyHi

Dangling By Threads
Chapter 7

I walked into the living room. Sadie was watching TV.  Edd was out somewhere.
Nobody knew where he went. No sign of him. 
I locked the doors, to make sure, he couldn't get in. He doesn't carry the keys. HE expects one of us to get the door. He is probably planning to kill me, or even Sadie. Frightened, I go to the front door, and lock it hoping that it would do the job. I sat down the couch with Sadie and started watching, "Cake Boss." "Milly, is Mommy going to be okay..?" Sadie asked. "I don't know. Just don't worry about it. It's okay." 

I got up out of patience. "Do you want some brunch?" I asked Sadie. "Sure. Can I have some toast?" Sadie asked. "Mhm." I said. I went in the kitchen and started the toast. Suddenly, I hear a car door. I walk to the front door, thinking it was Grammy. 
I was wrong.

"HIDE. SADIE, EDD IS HERE. HIDE." I whispered as I got a shiver. I grabbed Sadie's hand, and dashed downstairs into the basement. I locked the basement door, and hid down under a table that was downstairs. Sadie hid with me since the table was snug, and wasn't a place Edd would ever wonder to look. "Milly, I'm scared !" Sadie cried. "Shh. Just be quiet and we might live." I said with a calm voice. I heard the door crash closed. How could he get in? He didn't have a key... Or did he.

He yelled, "I know you girls are in here." Sadie and I crept into each other even more. 
He's psycho. 


© 2012 MaddyHi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on February 22, 2012
Last Updated on February 22, 2012


Author

MaddyHi
MaddyHi

backstage at one direction concert, PA



About
Madelyn. Yours truly, the obsessed directioner, wannabe hipster, and tumblr addict. more..

Writing
2004 2004

A Book by MaddyHi