Dangling by Threads

Dangling by Threads

A Chapter by MaddyHi

Dangling By Threads
Chapter 10

Once the doctors, managed to get the wood out.. I started to cry. I was so blessed to live. I don't know what I would do about life. Life. I thought suicidal. How could I. This has proved to me, that if I believe, that I can manage to do anything... but school. This is just my week off. No skip in the park. I needed to tell my friends how I felt.. and about my story.

I lied down in bed for hours, watching TV. Sadie screamed. I looked over to see what was wrong, and there was Jill. "Jill !" I got out of bed forgetting the pain, and I gave Jill a big hug. She looked... pale, but a better pale. She didn't look as bad.. but her leg was swollen. "Girls." She said with a small voice. "Edd is being.. taken to jail." Sadie and I let out a big relief of a breathe. We all smiled back and forth, a war of peace. Finally, I would begin a new, improved life with all I need. Family.


Thanks for the great newsfeed everyone. I am sorry this is short, but I am saving a lot for Chapter 11.


© 2012 MaddyHi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on February 22, 2012
Last Updated on February 22, 2012


Author

MaddyHi
MaddyHi

backstage at one direction concert, PA



About
Madelyn. Yours truly, the obsessed directioner, wannabe hipster, and tumblr addict. more..

Writing
2004 2004

A Book by MaddyHi