Dangling by Threads

Dangling by Threads

A Chapter by MaddyHi

Dangling By Threads
Chapter 12

He was outside in the hall, hollering. I forgot... His foot. I felt bad, but.. it felt good to give him payback. All for what he did. He ruined our family. I peeked out the door, and he was there in a wheel chair. No. He was free to come over to our room, and destroy us. The doctors weren't looking. I hollered. A nurse came into the room to check on me. I pointed to Edd....
He was gone.

I jumped out of the bed , whimpering. This can't happen.. Especially not again. I said my arm didn't feel well to the nurse. She left to go get a doctor. Where was Edd though. Probably stalking the boundaries of Sadie's and my room. He peeked in the room. I yelled to Sadie, "Get out of the BED !" She jumped up to the sight of Edd. One of the doctors came rushing. It felt like a movie the way Edd was acting. Creepy... Psycho. He acted like he would kill us. I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

The doctor took him out of the room, and placed him in a room where he could only move a muscle if he needed to go to the bathroom. We were safe. Hopefully for good this time. I couldn't handle but stare at the door, hoping Grammy would walk in. I missed her. She visits me only a day out of a month... Sometimes not even. I just want my life back. Back to the decision, when I was adopted. I love my family, but Edd will barge right back in, after 10 years and kill us all.


© 2012 MaddyHi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
Added on February 22, 2012
Last Updated on February 22, 2012


Author

MaddyHi
MaddyHi

backstage at one direction concert, PA



About
Madelyn. Yours truly, the obsessed directioner, wannabe hipster, and tumblr addict. more..

Writing
2004 2004

A Book by MaddyHi