Dangling by Threads

Dangling by Threads

A Chapter by MaddyHi

Dangling By Threads
Chapter 13

That night, I went to sleep extra early. Friday was the day Sadie and Jill were getting out of the hospital. Even though I will be alone, I think it is best I rest. I will probably get out the day after tomorrow.

Friday morning, I woke up. I was coughing with an achy throat. The cold caught on to me when I was out in the snow. Sadie had a little cough too.. Not as bad though. I woke up with the smell of egg aroma in my room. Yummy. The nurse greeted me, and told me I had a visitor. I had no clue who it could be. Grammy entered the doorway. "Sweetie.." Grammy smiled. "Grammy !" I smiled. She came over to the bed and hugged me. She handed me the eggs. I started eating them right away.

"How are you Milly?" Grammy asked. "Well, I am doing good, but I am gaining a cold." I said. "Awh, well that's too bad. I got you something." She smiled, then pulled out a 50 dollar gift card to my favorite store. Forever21. "Grammy! Thank you so much." I said. "Well, since I don't see you a lot , I guess it was time for Grammy to share some love." Grammy winked. "Well, you know I will spend this right away.." I said. "Right." She said.

Happy me. Today, was gonna be a good day. A morning full of happiness... Nothing could go wrong.


© 2012 MaddyHi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
Added on February 22, 2012
Last Updated on February 22, 2012


Author

MaddyHi
MaddyHi

backstage at one direction concert, PA



About
Madelyn. Yours truly, the obsessed directioner, wannabe hipster, and tumblr addict. more..

Writing
2004 2004

A Book by MaddyHi