Dangling by Threads

Dangling by Threads

A Chapter by MaddyHi

Dangling By Threads
Chapter 16

After Jane left, I walked up to my bedroom. Everything was so peaceful after Edd was gone. I scattered out my homework I had from last week, and  started  to do it. Math, and Social Studies. Just a paper in math, and a worksheet type thing. "Hey, Milly! Can you come down here for a second !" Jill called out. I skipped down the steps, and went to the kitchen. "Yeah?" I said. "I am making brownies to celebrate. Wanna join?" Jill asked. "Yes, yes I do." I said joyful. It was a nice day, to be living.

We sat down and ate some brownies. Such a nice day, full of snow. It was a nice day to nap. That is exactly what I was gonna do. I lie in my bed, and watch the ceiling. Slowly, I fell asleep... that is, if the doorbell didn't ring. I got up, and walked downstairs angrily. "What is it..?" I asked irritable. "It is a letter !" Jill said. I looked at it. That wasn't my mom's letter. That had to be a different one. My mom usually puts a stamp of a beach, not a lighthouse. 

Jill opened the letter carefully. It read, 
"You aren't getting away. There are such things as called.. jail breakers."
This was a threat, but from who... We looked at the letter again, and out off the text format... it had to be .. Edd. Jill looked around and grabbed Sadie and me. Edd was probably ready to kill us. He could be hiding anywhere. As soon as we got our stuff packed, we left for vacation. "Come on girls, I think it's time to leave."


© 2012 MaddyHi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
Added on February 23, 2012
Last Updated on February 23, 2012


Author

MaddyHi
MaddyHi

backstage at one direction concert, PA



About
Madelyn. Yours truly, the obsessed directioner, wannabe hipster, and tumblr addict. more..

Writing
2004 2004

A Book by MaddyHi