Dangling by Threads

Dangling by Threads

A Chapter by MaddyHi

Dangling By Threads
Chapter 17

We all got to the airport in about half hour. Waiting on the airplane was a different story. We sat, I read a book, and Sadie colored. Jill looked nervous, but happy. Getting away from the house is the safest way to be.. well.. safe. School can wait, it isn't trying to be killed by a thing called Edd. "When are we gonna get there Mommy?" Sadie asked. "Well over, 20 minutes. It took shortly because we got on earlier." Jill said. "Yes!" Sadie shouted. After the 20 minutes were up, we landed on the ground.
"We are now boarding into Florida." The flight attendant said.

We walked down the board and took a couple looks. It was love at first sight. It was magical there. We saw, snack stands, the beautiful beach. Everything there was all I needed. Peace and quiet, all to myself. We ventured to our hotel, which was a nice, but cheap one. It had 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a nice kitchen. The border of the hotel was white with a shade of yellow and purple. We set out bags down, and went to the boardwalk. It was only 3pm in the afternoon, why not get started on vacation time at the earliest.


© 2012 MaddyHi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on February 23, 2012
Last Updated on February 23, 2012


Author

MaddyHi
MaddyHi

backstage at one direction concert, PA



About
Madelyn. Yours truly, the obsessed directioner, wannabe hipster, and tumblr addict. more..

Writing
2004 2004

A Book by MaddyHi