Blogging my butt off - scary. erotic, crazy, sad, romantic, horror moments all in one place

Blogging my butt off - scary. erotic, crazy, sad, romantic, horror moments all in one place

A Story by magenta24uk
"

I decided to write about my blogging experience so far. It is terrifying, lonely, sad and sometimes it drives me a bit crazy. How to get people interested? How to get writers to write? No idea.

"
So, I recently started blogging https://chrissyswritingchallenge.wordpress.com/ The idea behind it was born out of hearing so many new writers asking how can I get published. I know that feeling and having had a book of my stories published was such an amazing feeling, others should experience that. The idea is that there is a challenge posted every week and writers step up and write pieces. Then at the end of the year I will go though all our posts and make them into a book. I have interest in this already and I think it will be awesome. So, why am I writing this? Mostly to get people started, to get them to some and say hi and to sign up. Come on, lets do something amazing today.

The experience so far has been such hard work. I thought the blog would take up my time and energy by having to write stories and spend time writing the blog but I didn't think about the time spent promoting and trying to get people involved. I guess I imagined writers jumping on board and wanting to get published. They may do, but how do I tell them about it? It's a tough job. If anyone can help or wants to share the link then go for it, with my thanks. BUT I would much rather you came and joined us. Come to the link and join my blog, let it become our blog. 
https://chrissyswritingchallenge.wordpress.com/

© 2018 magenta24uk


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

250 Views
Added on January 30, 2018
Last Updated on January 30, 2018
Tags: horror, sci-fi, romance, sad, done, water, old, new, fairy, fantasy, welcome, published, writers, fun, joy, fanfiction, flash, cake, birthday, wolf, vampire, space, books, blogging, erotic, sex

Author

magenta24uk
magenta24uk

crawley, RH11 7JU, United Kingdom



About
I have been writing for many years. I have had a few poems published and I would like to stretch out my latest work to book length. more..

Writing
Shame Shame

A Poem by magenta24uk


Phone call Phone call

A Story by magenta24uk