Mamma Bear and Mini Me

Mamma Bear and Mini Me

A Poem by magicwhisper
"

mamma bear and mini me

"

She is wandering, pondering, moving slowly along.

She is searching, stumbling, frantically looking,

Suddenly she stops, she hears a whisper, a flutter in the breeze. She turns around, fear cripples her NO the thing can’t be back! Sunlight spills her eyes adjust in the distance she spots it crumpled on the ground. Racing too it she stops, he breath torn away.

It is broken, it is damaged, stomped on, spat on.

A tear forms, a sharp pain erupts. Slowly she picks it up, assesses the damage done. She dries her eyes, the last tear falls, emotion left. Can it be fixed? As the question leaves her lips slowly it transforms, slowly it fixes itself, she smiles, it reaches her eyes.

“Mum it is fixed” she turns and pride fills her, ahh there she is, her world just like herself I complete. Her mini me, watching, waiting, expecting.

Deep breath in, deep breath out, she doesn’t hesitate. On it goes back in place. Her superhero cape.

She hears a giggle, she looks down to the voice that proudly states. “It is back, it is fixed, let’s go mummy, I can see an adventure ahead of us”

Off they go, slowly thy skip, picking up broken pieces as they go, trying to fix them in place. Hand in hand, side by side, matching capes swinging in the breeze, full of love and pride. Mamma bear and mini me. 

© 2017 magicwhisper


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
Added on November 18, 2017
Last Updated on November 18, 2017
Tags: parent, bond, mum, daughter, love, family, hero

Author

magicwhisper
magicwhisper

Shropshire, United Kingdom



About
Quote loving, occasional poetry writer, Harry Potter nerd. more..

Writing
Fire Fire

A Poem by magicwhisper