Forever and Always

Forever and Always

A Story by Mandi
"

Written on 6-20-2013

"
So much doubt floods my mind. I grasp the sides of my head and squeeze my eyes shut. The room around me seems to be spinning, I lose my balance and fall. I expected to hit the concrete hard, but instead two arms catch me. They're strong, supportive, safe. A rock next to my limp body. My skin burns and my eyes are sealed shut. I can't move. I am lifted by the person that caught me, my limbs dangling and hair loose and tangled between my head and the strong arm. I could process thoughts in my head but could not connect and control my body. Fear swelled inside me; a burning and wild feeling. I heard a voice...a cool sensation filled my ears and traveled to my brain, igniting its path with a soothing peace. The voice was singing...singing to me. My beloved Savior was coming to my rescue. His voice was like the roar of many waters. I opened my eyes and looked into His, which were like a flame of fire. His face....like the sun shining in full strength. "I love you." He said, wiping the tears that streamed down my cheeks, "you are mine, forever and always."

© 2013 Mandi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This piece makes me think about my personal relationship with God. Specifically, the awesome fact that He will never leave us nor forsake us! Wonderful Job!



Posted 9 Years Ago


So true. Good write. My beloved Savior was coming to my rescue is just so encouraging.

Posted 10 Years Ago


forever and always till the end of time that's how long you will be mine

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

270 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 27, 2013
Last Updated on July 27, 2013

Author

Mandi
Mandi

Writing
Your Garments Your Garments

A Story by Mandi


Raging Storms Raging Storms

A Story by Mandi


Anguish Anguish

A Poem by Mandi