Inuyasha Fanfic [part 1]

Inuyasha Fanfic [part 1]

A Story by Randi-chama
"

A fan fiction based off of the anime Inuyasha. I added a few characters and made it like episodes of the show. oh a little ~-~-~- means a scene change or a flashback.

"

 

An Inuyasha Fanfic

By: ランデー ケリー

 

A boy with white and black hair, cat ears and a tail watched as a man trained with a tiny child. The child was a girl with white, black, and orange hair, tied back in a ponytail, also with cat ears and a tail. She was panting for breath, but it wasn’t really the case with the grown man. The man was being careful not to hurt her.

This wasn’t fair. Whenever their father trained him, he’d been cut up to pieces. She wasn’t going to learn anything this way.

Suddenly they stopped fighting, if you could call it that. The girl looked at the boy and smiled. She ran to him and threw her arms around him. “Didja see Big Brudder? I foughted! I foughted good! Right?”

 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

 

 “What’s this…?” Miroku mused. He, Sango, Kirara, Inuyasha, Kagome, and Shippo were in a forest. Miyoga the flea was with them as well. Miroku seemed to be looking at nothing. “Kagome, you do sense that too, right?”

Kagome looked at him. “Wha-? Oh! What am I sensing...? I do feel something… A barrier?”

“Exactly…” Miroku agreed. “But this barrier is different than others I’ve seen before.”

“What do you mean, see?” Inuyasha piped in, annoyed.

Miyoga hopped onto Miroku’s shoulder and spoke. “The creator of this barrier has different powers than many other demons… This barrier isn’t solid, but past this point, it becomes very hard to progress properly.”

“Oh, come on! You brought us here, just to get us stuck at this barrier?!” Inuyasha interrupted. He was clearly annoyed with this whole thing. “If whoever you said lives here is going to help us, why are they keeping us out?”

“It could be someone other than us that they’re keeping out, Inuyasha.” Sango reasoned.

“Right, you are, Sango,” Miyoga said. “Nekoyuuga, a very wise demon, leads a village in the center of this barrier. She keeps the people safe here. Safe, from evil demons, demons such as Naraku.”

Then there was movement around the trees and out cam a very small group of men that seemed to be soldiers. “Who goes?” A deep voiced man asked.

Miroku bowed slightly. “We are travelers trying to find a safe place to rest and restock our supplies, but there didn’t seem to be a town nearby.”

Inuyasha rolled his eyes, and Kagome smiled a little. “We’re looking for Nekoyuuga. This is the way to her village, right?” She said, kindly.

“You’re looking for the Lady, Nekoyuuga?” He said, slightly changing his expression. “What is your business with her?”

“We’re friends… Someone told us that this would be a good place to be safe from harm’s way.”

“If harm’s way, means Naraku,” Shippo piped up.

“Then follow me. You will get lost if you don’t let us lead.” The man said again. He seemed to be the leader.

“Thank you, kind sir.” Miroku said. So, the group followed the soldier, very closely, because after a while they could tell exactly what Miyoga and the soldier meant. They became very confused in the matter of where they were going. They forgot even their reason for coming here; they just remembered that they were following the men. After what seemed like hours, they found that the feeling vanished almost completely, but they knew that they wouldn’t be able to find the way out, or back in.

A few minutes after that, they reached a small village. Some small children immediately ran to a couple of the soldiers, and the soldiers left with them, heading to small houses. One by one, the soldiers left until they were just following the man who spoke to them in the forest. They finally reached the center of the village, where a big house stood. The man turned to face them. “This is where the Lady, Nekoyuuga lives. I will tell her of your coming. Wait here.”

“That won’t be necessary, Haru.” A serene voice spoke. At the doorway, was a beautiful woman, tall and elegant with flowing white hair and an equally white and flowing kimono. She was obviously the demon of whom Miyoga spoke. “Inuyasha, son of the Dog Demon, and friends, please feel free to enter my humble abode.”

Miroku, true to form was immediately in front of her, holding her hand. “Why, thank you. We are so grateful for you accommodating of us. By the way would you bear my child?”

Sango was beside herself fuming, as was Haru. Nekoyuuga calmly replied. “Gentle monk, circumstances forbid my doing so. Firstly, the young demon slayer most obviously disapproves, and secondly, I am married.”

Miroku looked as though he had just been whacked across the head, mainly because he was, by Sango’s Hiraikotsu.

They entered the house and found it relatively plain, though there were a few side rooms and minor wall hangings. A girl with white, black and orange hair, and cat ears peeked out from one of the rooms silently. She appeared very timid. Nekoyuuga looked to her and called her. “Aiko, Dear, come out here, and greet our guests.” Instead of coming out she hid herself completely in her room. Nekoyuuga never lost that calm air about her as she sighed. “She isn’t used to new people. Miyoga, she knows you, maybe you could convince her to come out. She doesn’t listen to Haru as well as one would wish.”

“Of course,” Miyoga said as he hopped off Kirara’s back and into Aiko’s room.

“Oh!” Kagome had apparently just realized something. “Are you and Haru married, Lady Nekoyuuga?”

“Yes, Aiko is our child. She is far ore timid than Haru had wished for, but her heart is kind and warm, once she feels safe enough to open it to those around her.” Nekoyuuga said, in that smooth, calm voice of hers.

Aiko walked out of her room timidly. She was wearing a pink kimono decorated with black embroidered flowers. She looked at each of the people there. She looked at Kirara a second longer than the others, until her eyes rested on Inuyasha. “He’s… like me…” She said in a soft voice as she pointed at Inuyasha.

“Didn’t anyone tell you it’s rude to point?” Inuyasha said irritably.

Nekoyuuga had a small smile on her face. “Yes, Aiko. Inuyasha is a half-demon, just like you.” She moved her gaze away from Aiko again to look at her guests. “My apologies. You must be hungry. Dinner will be ready very soon. Feel free to join us.”

At the dinner table, Shippo and Inuyasha were eating quickly. “So you’re a cat demon. Am I correct?” Miroku asked.

“Yes, you are” She replied. To the left of her, Aiko was eating slowly and neatly. Haru was on her right listening closely to the conversation.

“Just recently, we had a run in with a group of panthers…” Miroku started.

“Ahh them. Cousins of mine, actually. I apologize for any trouble they may have given you.” She said. “I had no part in that ridiculous war between the dogs and panthers.”

Inuyasha looked up from his food. “You’re related to those headaches? Remind me again why this is a safe place for me to stay.”

Haru brought his fist down onto the table. “God damn it! Show some respect or it won’t be a safe place for you!”

Nekoyuuga laid her hand over her husband’s fist, and he almost immediately looked slightly ashamed. Nekoyuuga purred to him, “Calm down, dear. He has many reasons to be upset with us cats.” She turned to Inuyasha. “I promise you, I was appalled when I heard that my kin were acting so rudely towards a respectable tribe such as the dogs. I was an ally of your father up until his death, and to this day, I am honored to be housing a son of his in my home, even if temporarily.”

“Right…” Inuyasha said, not exactly knowing how to respond to that.

“The least you could do is say thank you Inuyasha. She doesn’t even know you, and she’s showing you sincere kindness.” Kagome scolded him.

“Yeah, Inuyasha,” Shippo said, through a mouthful of food. “You should be more grateful.”

“I don’t need to hear that from you, Shippo!” Inuyasha said irritably.

Nekoyuuga smiled, in an almost amused way. “You two behave like siblings.” She said calmly. Her smile faded a little as she looked toward the sky. “The sun is almost set. It’s time to head into bead, Aiko, dear.” She said, seeming mildly more serious than before. Aiko seemed somewhat unwilling to leave the table, but stood up and went into her room.

Shippo looked at her. “Why does she have to go to bed so early?”

Nekoyuuga didn’t respond to the question, but nodded toward her husband. He also left the table and followed Aiko.

A little later, after it was dark, some strange noises start going through the house. “It sounds like a cat being tortured or something.” Shippo said. Outside the window, the full moon was completely visible.

 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

 

The black and white boy looked up, out of his window at the full moon, and then looked at what it did to his body. He looked wilder than usual. He however, was in control of himself. His poor sister however was in the next room, yowling as if she was dieing. He brought himself to leave his own room to sneak quietly into his sister’s room. She was a sight. All tied to her bed with ropes that had started to cut into her wrists.

Her now, yellow eyes caught his and immediately she started to try to reach him, struggling against the ropes, yowling and meowing in pain. This almost made him cry. It was the first time he’d ventured to see her on the full moon, and he now wished he’d done it sooner. He went straight to her. Tears were streaming down her cheeks, whether from pain, or from loneliness, he didn’t know. He let her touch him; tear at his clothes even, until she calmed down. He embraced her tightly.

 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

 

It was morning, and Shippo was the first one up. The day was beautiful outside. He exited the room as quietly as he could, so he wouldn’t wake anyone up and he walked around the village a little. There was a fenced area and inside it were Aiko and her father. They appeared to be training with swords, though Aiko had two long daggers. She appeared to be working pretty hard, but nothing she really did seemed to look right. It seemed actually very weak and sloppy. Haru didn’t appear to be trying very much. His skill was apparent, but he didn’t once do anything but block attacks. It wasn’t really much of a training session.

Shippo then noticed that her wrists were wrapped tightly in bandages, and that there was some blood seeping through them. Shippo frowned a little. He was sure that they weren’t there last night.

Then, it appeared as though Haru had dismissed Aiko. She noticed Shippo and seemed to think for a second, then walked over to him. She leaned on the fence to talk to him. “Hello… you’re Shippo, right?”

Shippo nodded. “Yup, that’s me. What happened to your wrists?”

Aiko looked at her wrists and examined the bandages. “I wake up with them every morning right after a full moon… I don’t know why…” She looked at him a little. “Sorry if I was too quiet during dinner last night… It’s hard when a lot of new people come. No one new ever shows up here. It’s always the same people, and I hardly talk to them either. Besides that, Inuyasha is a little scary, even if he is a half-demon like me.” She said in her soft voice.

“He’s not too scary, he’s just really dumb, and lets his temper get the best of him a lot, but he’s a good guy once you get past that.” He said to her.

“I bet.” Aiko giggled a little. “So do you go lots of places with Inuyasha and the rest of them?”

“Yup, lots of places. We’ve been everywhere.” He said, trying to impress her.

“That must be so cool! Mommy won’t let me leave the village, ever. She says there are bad things outside the village, and bad people.” Aiko sighed. “It gets so boring.”

“You should convince your mom to let you come with us!” Shippo said, on an impulse.

Aiko perked up a little, but quickly her ears drooped back down. “She’d never let me. The world is way too dangerous.”

Shippo sighed. “I guess.”

© 2009 Randi-chama


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on April 6, 2009

Author

Randi-chama
Randi-chama

About
I'm mainly a fanfic writer, or a written-role-player. I can end up making up my own stories that start out great, but I'd need some help keeping on it, because like the blonde I am, I'll catch sight o.. more..

Writing
So Stuck So Stuck

A Poem by Randi-chama