Meme Viral

Meme Viral

A Chapter by Marc Marlon Villaflor
"

Queer Tops-Chapter 3 Meme Viral (The images of Pop Culture)

"



“How’s your day Mr. Aki Schuner?” asked by a burly black middle aged guy.


“I am fine Mr. Hatton,” Aki replied hand over his bag to the guy.


“That’s cool, I know you will be used for this bustle days in big city,” Mr. Hatton gives surety to Aki.


“Yea, certainly I will,” he smiled to Mr. Hatton.


Mr. Hatton brought Aki to Arka Studio in lower Manhattan. The gorgeous guy from Phuket opens the door of the studio.


“Hey! Glad you here, it is early,” Roger smiled to Aki as he guides him heading to the studio photography room.


“Yes, I don’t want to disappoint you, you know,” he smiles to Roger.


“Oh honey, you don’t need to do it, we are the one needs you, for sure everybody gets crazy if we completed your ads and featured it in a big billboard in Madison Square Garden,” Roger explained.


 Aki just smile to Roger, he feels ecstatic for Roger prophetic statement, it could be true, but he has little hesitations for the supposed outcome.


The entire creative team of Arka Studio started to move. The make up artist applying some moisturizer to Aki’s face, the hair stylist fixes his hair, the fashion stylist also preparing his wardrobe.


 “Ok,alright! we start to shoot you topless,” Roger laughed to Aki. He instructed Aki to wear the summer shorts, a boxer and undergarment for his portfolio.


Aki undress showing his gorgeous body, all the team stunned including Roger, he remembers sexually how this guy have this oozing sex appeal that could bring back dead gays from the grave.


Roger little disturbed for what he is looking right now, he worked before with a lot of gorgeous male models in different races, but this one kept popping in his sexual world. He can’t control it.


He wants to focus on his pictorial, but he was distracted by Aki presence, it marks in his mind.


He considers him as a a teaser in his sinful imagination.  Every part of his body is sculpted perfectly like David of Michael Angelo.


Aki just posed perfectly, while the flashing of lights seems intrude his eyes, everyone looks satisfied while watching the pictorials.


Roger is excited seeing his body while his eyes focus in the viewfinder of his canon d1 camera, his mind playing a lot of things while imagining every details of Aki’s body.


Roger silently smile, things could be more disastrous if Carlos is here, he is pretty sure, it could be a complete disaster knowing Carlos  eccentricity when it comes to gorgeous guy.


The portfolio was creatively done, perfectly crafted according to Mrs. Strafford requirements.


Roger saved all the good shatter and instructed the photo enhancer to do the necessary tone and style in editing the photos. He picks up his phone and he calls Tina.


“Hey! How are you?” Roger greets Tina.


“Yes, Hey! What’s up sistah!” She replied to Roger.


“Hmm…nothing, just want to tell you, it is all done, tomorrow morning the portfolio would be ready I will send it to Mrs. Strafford, alright?” Roger asked Tina. 


“Of course honey, I can’t wait to see it, you know, we are in the same lane, hahahhahaha,” controlling herself for her peculiarity she is excited to see Aki’s portfolio.


“OK! See you then honey,” Roger cut off the phone.


The Graphics designer started to design the portfolio after processing from the photo enhancer.


All pictures greatly captured, over the top tones and perfect picture processing.


Roger happily review and rigidly check all photos after sealed the box sending it by UPS heading to Strafford models office.


He also saved some final shots of Aki wearing undergarment and sent it to his friend Carlos in Black  8 Studio.


He is laughing, what could be the reaction of Carlos, seems he knew it so well how his face could turn into a tragedy and his life become miserable because of envy.

 



© 2013 Marc Marlon Villaflor


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

“OK! See you then honey,” Roger cut off the phone.---cut off the phone call

Nice Chapter! Detailed talaga pati moisturizer alam. Lol. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Marc Marlon Villaflor

10 Years Ago

lol :) naman thanks Dhaye.
I welcome critics :) just be honest in reviewing I want bad or good review it is ok for me.



Posted 11 Years Ago


I think you could stop changing font size and colour. That way it'd be more professional. You could stress on some part by using bold, italics or caps on. Nice story though.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Marc Marlon Villaflor

11 Years Ago

Ok I consider your suggestion the reason why I keep changing it, so that it resonates to the culture.. read more
Marc Marlon Villaflor

11 Years Ago

Thanks for the review and your precious time reading my story. I appreciate it very much. hope you w.. read more
Junert

11 Years Ago

You do write well.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

287 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 15, 2013
Last Updated on March 19, 2013
Tags: meme, pop cluture, marc marlon villaflor, Dark, Hate, Life, Sad, adventure, death, depression, fantasy, fiction, heart, horro, love, magic, mystery, pain, poem, poetry, romance, story, teen


Author

Marc Marlon Villaflor
Marc Marlon Villaflor

DIFC Dubai International Financial Center, Dubai City, United Arab Emirates



About
I am just writing for almost 2 months now and no background in the world of poetry. Hope you will always share your wisdom and correct my mistakes as I need it to solidify my dreams to write. Thank y.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


art art

A Poem by quinfinn