Is a Morso Squirrel Stove Best for you?

Is a Morso Squirrel Stove Best for you?

A Story by marinechandlers
"

The Morso Squirrel Stove 1430 is a multiple-fuel stove that's an updated version of the Squirrel 1410 and a wonderful addition for the 1400 range.

"

The Morso Squirrel Stove 1430 is actually a multiple-fuel stove that's an up-to-date model of the Squirrel 1410 and a great addition to the 1400 range. It features a number of valuable features which include stay clean glass which cleans itself through a combustion and air wash process. Ash from previous fires is handily taken from the stove due to the inclusion of the ash pan. The unit also incorporates heat shields which can be put beneath the stove and also at the rear which will completely protect the areas surrounding it.

Morso is a Danish firm which have been manufacturing stoves ever since 1853, so any person purchasing one of the 1400 range can be assured that they are getting a high quality item that is durable, resilient and will offer all of the features that they are searching for in a stove. As well as the stoves themselves, Morso have a selection of accessories that enhance them and improve the way they work.

This stove is extremely well-liked for usage on narrow boats because of its compact size. It is also quite efficient at burning up fuel and there are a selection of various fuels which can be used including coal, timber and smokeless fuels. This means that there are a variety of methods that the stove may be kept alight for the lengthy time period, which is ideal for individuals who are spending more than a few days on the narrow boat at a time of the season when the weather conditions are colder. The stove warms up quickly to provide extra warmth as required. Convenience of where the stove is placed is also offered by the fact that the flue outlet can be either applied on top or the rear of the device.

As mentioned earlier, a variety of accessories are accessible for this stove. Coal inserts can be utilized if this type of fuel is being utilized in the fire, which will help make the stove much more effective. The attachements make the firebox smaller, allowing less fuel to be burnt while still maintaining a hot temperature. What this means is the temperature that is required for heating the room continues to be generated through the stove even though significantly less fuel is being used.

Jones Online Marine Chandlery have a wide range of morso squirrel 1410 stoves available for immediate delivery, and if you are looking for a morso squirrel 1410 you will find that here

As stated earlier, a variety of accessories are accessible for this stove. Coal inserts can be utilized if this type of fuel will be used in the fire, which will make the stove a lot more efficient. The attachements make the firebox smaller, enabling less fuel to be burned while still sustaining a hot temperature. This simply means the temperature that is required for heating the area continues to be generated through the stove even though much less fuel is being utilized.

Baffle plates could also be used to help make the stove more effective. They are positioned over the firebox inside the stove. The direct exit to the chimney is blocked off by this plate which causes the hot flue gases to travel a further distance well before they are able to get out of the stove. The more the flue gases can be in the firebox, the greater amount of heat that will be transferred to the stove as the gases have a greater possibility of mixing with air inside the stove and completely combusting.

All in all, if you are searching for a powerful stove, whether it be for the boat or your home, the Morso Squirrel Stove is the best option for you.

Retated Links









© 2014 marinechandlers


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

582 Views
Added on August 8, 2014
Last Updated on November 29, 2014
Tags: chandlers, chandlery, boat, yard, marine, yacht, boatyard, accessories, boatyard-boat-accessories, supplies