Anchor Marine Bumpers

Anchor Marine Bumpers

A Story by marinechandlers
"

Boat fenders are widely used to protect the watercraft from damage when it is mooring.

"

Boat fenders are widely used to protect the watercraft from damage when it is mooring. The fenders absorb the kinetic energy of the watercraft and in addition provide protection for the berthing framework. Most fenders which are utilized today are portable and they could be placed over the side of the boat when it's approaching a dock or other area for mooring. They could be useful for almost any sort of watercraft and it is advised that a minimum of 3 fenders are employed. There is no maximum quantity of bumpers that can be used but the owner of the boat is going to be restricted by the amount of space they have around the outside of the boat and the storage space on the inside.

Anchor Marine has been producing bumpers for more than half a century and all of their items are created in the UK. The products are widely used by those who sail boats for enjoyment but they also quite popular with business customers as well. This brand name is recognised in the industry for the top quality of goods that they make. The vinyl fabric that is used to make their bumpers has been developed with the help of research chemists and it has flexible qualities which protect them from bursting. A branding services are offered for commercial customers that can be used to display the logo of the company on the fender.

A selection of various colours is offered for the fenders. White and blue are the most popular options, but they are also available in burgundy and black. The colour which is picked is determined by the personal preference of the owner. In case more than one fender is needed, which will probably be the case, the same colour can be chosen or they may pick a number of colours to decorate the appearance of the boat. This type of arrangement may work best on watercraft that provide rides to the public such as river ferry boats. The fenders are shielded from UV damage so no matter which colour is picked, the watercraft owner can be sure the colours won't fade away. If you're looking to read more in relation to boat fenders direct you can find it here www.jonesboatchandlery.co.uk/bow-fenders.

All fenders are screened in harsh environments to ensure that they provide the best level of defense for the boat and definitely will stand up to the weather. The special marine vinyl that is used to make the fenders provides a greater resistance against bursting and they're also shielded from abrasion with special thimbles preventing damage to the eye. The eyes themselves are reinforced for more durability. To guarantee that the fenders can be made use of for a long period of time, they are immune to UV damage and they are weather stabilised. These bumpers can withstand the demanding conditions that are frequently encountered when sailing and are actually seen as a nice investment by any boat owner.

© 2014 marinechandlers


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

799 Views
Added on October 27, 2014
Last Updated on November 29, 2014
Tags: chandlers, chandlery, boat, yard, marine, yacht, boatyard, accessories, supplies