Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Kisses Secret Knowledge by Mark Anthony Given

Kisses Secret Knowledge by Mark Anthony Given

A Story by The King of Montana

Kisses Secret Knowledge, by Mark Anthony Given Copyright 2012

FIRST DRAFT                  SPRING 2012

 

Him that hath shall be given and from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath. -Matthew 25@29

I READ SOMEWHERE in the three hundred something books I’ve read that when two humans kiss for the first time that secret knowledge is passed between Souls.  In Eckankar’s literature I read that when you are at rest and your entire body shutters for just an instant it is your Spirit returning from a brief intermission.  I once kissed this beautiful dark haired Coonass or Cajun Girl in the rear patio of Moran’s on the Seven hundred block of Bourbon Street in the middle of the afternoon.  The place was nearly empty and as I laid the tongue to this girl it felt like the room was spinning and the top of my head and tips of my fingers were starting to tingle and I thought I heard fireworks like it was the Fourth of July in Battery Park, New York, on the Harbor where the ignite all that stuff. 

IT STARTED when everything I did, everything I said, every move I made to try and correct an obvious mistake was wrong and, everything I predicted became true......What a dichotomy, I'm still amazed at all that transpired and determined not to make the same mistake twice, and in analyzing what happened I can't stop shaking my head saying to myself, "What the f**k was you thinking?  How could you be so wrong?"  "How did you actually predict the outcome like looking into a crystal ball?”   I have absolutely got to figure out how I fucked this up so bad... first to resolve it, and at the very least, never to repeat such a lame brained scheme in the first place,  and also for pure academic reasons believing that only by examining the past can we predict/correct the future. 

          But to perfectly honest with you, the thing that I messed up, I am want to try and make right; if only because the very object of our desire was right there before each of us if I had only not gotten in the way... on my part, which I concede probably dictated the course of things, the very scheme I devised not only backfired and blew up in my face, but sabotaged any possibility right from the start.... and so began Kisses Secret Knowledge…

 

Chapter One

Craigslist Special

© 2013 The King of Montana


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on February 25, 2013
Last Updated on February 25, 2013
Tags: kisses

Author

The King of Montana
The King of Montana

Helena, MT



About
Mark Anthony Given (born April 27) is an American writer, adventurer and raconteur. Born in Sanford, Florida, raised in New York and in the South. Fine food chef, paralegal, roughneck, heavy equipment.. more..

Writing