The domino effect, the paln set in motion

The domino effect, the paln set in motion

A Chapter by MusicLover
"

Chapter 6 people!!!! I finnally got off my lazy but and did this and this is Dillion

"

*Dillions POV*

      Well, thanks to Joey's older brother, Mark, we are now students at West Cali. They asked to speak to our parents; we got in a sob story on how our parents were killed in an accident a few years ago, and how Mark adopted us all. Man office ladies are so dumb. I asked if we can have any classes with the girls.

      "It will be easier for us to adjust." I said, convinced myself that it is not a lie.

      "Ok, Jacob, Nick, Brad, and David, you are now students in the system and here are the schedules. First period will start in five minutes so you better hurry." The secretary said before shooing us off. Dillion, come on breath. You can do this.

      "Give me your guys' schedule for a minute." I say. I snatch the yellow and pink sheet from every one. Ok, so we have 1st, lunch and 6th together. Ok this can work. I mean it's only for 2 or 3 days. Then we'll 'disappear' with the girls.

      "Here is the class. I wonder if the gals are here." I say, handing back the schedules. We walk into the psychology class, and about 15 pairs of eyes dart toward us. I instantly recognize five of the pairs. My luck, all 5 girls in the morning. Perfect.

      I hand the teacher, Mr. Patrick our schedules, and he directs us to the girls, table.

      ”Hey girls, can the guys help with the project. It is too late to start." he says.

      "Sure." the red highlights girl says.

      "Thanks, hey whets your name. I'm Dil... I mean David. Sorry I recently changed my name." I say, with a quick recovery.

      "I'm Penny. And the one with the hood is Autumn, the one with the coffee cup is Maria, the one with blonde hair is Maddie, and the one with the inhaler is Brooke." she says.

      "Well, I have only been here for about five minutes and I know 5 people." I say. Be nice; don't think about the plan yet, save that for later.

      "What about those boys you came in with?" she asks, pushing her black rimmed glasses up the bridge of her nose.

      "Those are my brothers. Our parents died when we were little so Nick's older brother took care of us." I say, a tear starting to form in the corner of my eye. It is not true. Mom didn't die yet……

      "Hey, it's ok. My parents died to." Penny says. She reaches over the desk and wipes my tear away. After that she looks at my face and hugs me.

      "Be strong." she whispers in my ear. She kisses my check before pulling away.

      My face starts to heat up and I can picture myself turning red. I turn away quickly.

      Maybe I can't do this. I can't hurt her. I… I don’t know if I can...

 

*Penny's POV*

I am so glad that David is feeling better. I am also glad that we finally chose a topic for our project. Nick suggested we did psychological disorders. We can work on it after the party. Apparently at the end of class I hand David a small strip of pink paper… with my number.

      <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Later that same day >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

      "So what are you wearing to the party?" Maria asks when everyone finally reached her locker.

      "I am wearing my black tank-top, see through white sweater, my light Old Navy jeans and my black boots, you know from the concert." Brooke says, crunching on some Doritos.

      "Well I am wearing my black and red dress, and my black heels. Oh and I will have my hair in a bun to show off my new earrings." Autumn says, texting someone.

      "I am going to be wearing my blue dress, you know from homecoming, and also my black heels." I say, stealing a chip from Brooke.

      "I am wearing my purple sequenced tank-top, my black see through sweater, my black skinny jeans, and my black flip-flops." Maddie says.

      "What about you Maria?" I ask while searching for another book.

      "I am wearing a pink blouse and my paint splattered jeans from that one day at camp, and my black white boots." Maria says, sipping on her Cool Blue Gatorade.

      ”Come on, let's go to the library to get stuff for our project and go to Marias. We can order pizza." I say. I pull out my green iPod and scroll through my playlists and turn on "Count on Me" by Bruno Mars.

      We walk out of the doors to West Cali, and start the count down until the biggest event of our lives.

 

*Joeys POV*

      I had finally gotten the chance to connect with one of the girls. Brooke. Oh sweet sweet Brooke. You have the beauty of  an angel, you sweet vanilla perfume intoxicates me. I love everything about you.

       I followed her to Maria's locker. I crouched behind a trash can and texted Dillion.

      Girls about 2 leave. Goin' 2 the library then home. B there in 15.

  "Hey guys wait up!" I call out. "Can you help me with the reaserch, I am kinda slow." I say.

      "Sure thing Nick." Brooke says.

      My heart skips a beat as I place myself at the end and hold the door open for her. In 10 minutes we are at the library. We get all the books about the topic we can carry. I offer to walk home with them when the guys come.

      "Nick, come on, we need to help move." Dillion (David) says.

      "Can I help the girls with their books. Ill be home soon after." I say.

      I don’t care to hear his response. I turn on the heel and start to walk away. I know that the guys are following us. Maria turns around.

      "Why are your brothers following us?" Maria asks me.

      "I think we moved somewhere near here, that or he wants to make sure I don’t get lost." i say, blushing a little bit.

      We walk the rest of the way in silence. Brooke stops and takes the books from me when everyone else walks up the steps.

      "Are you sure you got it?" I ask.

      "Yeah I got it. Thanks Nick." she says. she leans over and pulls on my neck. I bend over and she kisses my cheek. "For everything."

      I walk down the sidewalk and meet up with the guys. We go into an abandoned house that is next to Maria's house. Dillion hand me something cold. I look down.

       A key. I put it in the lock of the house. It clicks open and the door swings open. Man he thinks of everything.

*Dillions POV*

      The girls don't suspect anything. I… I have to do this. No matter how much she screams.



© 2012 MusicLover


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

259 Views
Added on June 12, 2012
Last Updated on June 12, 2012


Author

MusicLover
MusicLover

..., VA



About
LoveMyProfile.com more..

Writing
Liar Liar

A Poem by MusicLover