A praty to die for.

A praty to die for.

A Chapter by MusicLover
"

Just an awsome party with a few twists. This is james (jacob) not mentioned in the ch.

"

*Brookes POV*

      Surprisingly for the first time, I am the first awake. Usually it is Maria, that little pixie. Man I swear she is just like Alice Cullen from Twilight. Man I mean, I really need to kill her. VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!!!!

      The only reason why I am awake is because of Zack and hi snoring. I walk down stairs, my skin sticking to the oak wood floors. I glance at the clock. 7:00… on a Saturday. I plop myself on the couch and flip to Saturday morning cartoons.

      I feel a vibration in the pocket of my sweatpants. I realize that I'm not dreaming. So that's where I put my phone. I flip it open to see that I have a text from Nick, the new kid in my Economy class.

Nick Hey. Whets up? Did I wake you up?

Brooke Hey. Just watching TV. And no I've been up since 7

Nick Cool. Got any plans?

Brooke Yeah, going to a party J

Nick Cool! I love parties! Where is it? Can I come? …… Can we make it… a date?

Brooke Yes you can come and it is @ Austin's house. The address is 101 Sand Lake Blvd. And can u meet me there? I'm prepping with the girls.

Nick Sure. What time is it?

Brooke 4pm to midnight-ish. Man I am SOOOO gonna get drunk.

Nick I might come, later though

Brooke Cool! J

Nick g2g bye ;)

 

      Oh man Nick is soooo dreamy.

      I hear footsteps coming closer to me. I am snapped out of my day dream and I turn my head to my sis Penny.

      "Morning Penny." I say, with a yawn at the end.

      "Sup." she says. She only says that when she is tired.

      She comes over to join me, coffee cup in one hand. I smell the freshly ground coffee beans, cream and sugar. Suddenly I am overwhelmed with sleepiness so I hope up and get myself a cup. I pull out my Snoopy cup as Maddie stumbles out of her room.

      "Anybody wanna eat, I'm hungry. I'm making a mix of everything. And yes Maria, if you want bacon I'll make it." Maddie says.

      I hear a squeal that would make anyone scared, but I've known Maria long enough, so I know that she is just happy.

      The kitchen is filled with heavenly aromas, and my stomach growls so loud, I'm pretty sure that China could hear me. Zack comes down 2 minutes after the growl. Penny slides me $20 because I won the bet.

      "If anyone wakes up Zack before graduation, I'll pay them $20."

      "Keep it down next time!" Zack yells.

      Penny points a finger at me. He turns his head angerly and he looks like he will eat me. Maria pops behind him and stabs a fork in his butt.

      "No fighting guys come on."

      Zack turns and sees Maddie. I try to warn her but Zack tips her and they whisper to each other. I zone out for a minute.

      Oh Nick.

*Maria's POV*

      We arrived half an hour late because Maddie couldn’t find her jeans, and she forgot to do her makeup. I HATE being late, Anyway, I am so glad that Austin invited us. I have to thank Autumn for that. I mean they went out for like a year. I think he still has the hots for her so he invited her to a party and for the first time, none of her sisters. She went straight to his face and dumped her food on his head. "Invite my sisters to, or I will hurt you." And then she stepped on his foot, and she was wearing stilettos.

      I see our entire graduating class. We don't graduate for another month and a half, but still, we want to have fun. These are the glory years; we must enjoy them while we can. We walked in when "Animal" be Neon Tress was playing. Now the music had changed to "A Beautiful Mess" by Jason Mraz. Oh man I love this song.

      "May I have this dance?" a mysterious voice asks.

      I look around to see if he is talking to anyone else. I realize that he is talking to me. He takes my hand and we go to the center of the dance floor. Now that I can see him in the light, I realize that he is Nick, the new student. His brown hair is combed down, and his green eyes have a twinkle in them. His black framed glasses start to slide down. I remove my hand from behind his neck and I fix it.

      "So whets your name, pretty girl?" he whispers in my ear. The warm breath makes my knees go weak.

      "Maria. Remember I'm in you psychology class." I say, trying not to blush.

      "Oh yeah duh. Sorry." he says and he has this really goofy grin.

      "It's ok. You know, you don’t even look like a senior." I say looking up to meet him eye to eye.

      "I got held back soon after my parents died." he says, with agony at the end.

      "I am so sorry for your loss Nick. You know the song changed. But I don’t care." I say. I hug him even closer, like he is my brother.

      He kisses the top of my head as soon as the song is over.

      "Thank you." he whispers in my ear. His voice is so dreamy. Before I could do anything, he disappeared in the crowd. I decided to keep this to myself.

 

      Who is he really? Normally, people would talk instead of disappearing. Blake hasn’t returned my call either. Something is up.

 

 

I just don't know what.



© 2012 MusicLover


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Maria post more! :D Small grammar errors but you still have my attention

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

288 Views
1 Review
Added on June 14, 2012
Last Updated on June 14, 2012


Author

MusicLover
MusicLover

..., VA



About
LoveMyProfile.com more..

Writing
Liar Liar

A Poem by MusicLover