Chapter Fifty-Four

Chapter Fifty-Four

A Chapter by Mary Greenwell

Chapter 54

Cole!!” I called one morning even though I had in my mind I knew he ignored it mostly though trying to let me have my privacy while staying tuned to see what my decision was and to make sure my pain level was low enough. That was the reason I made sure my mind didn’t let him know what that decision was.

What’s wrong?” he asked with everybody following him in.

I just called for Cole.” I said looking pointedly at the crowd and they left quickly realizing I’d decided I wanted to talk after a month.

They’re gone.” He smiled sitting on the foot of the bed.

Come up here.” I shook my head pointing beside me. He smiled a little more I hadn’t let him sit there this entire time. “This is getting ridiculous I didn’t have to stay in bed this long last time.” I complained buying my time. I held in a laugh as his face fell at the conversation.

Yes you did it was three months you still have two months in bed Doc says.”

But I’m feeling like I did the last two weeks of last time.”

Listen to Doc, Lily-be, he’ll make you better.”

He’ll make me insane.” I frowned and then smiled, “I’ll make you insane if I don’t actually talk about what I called you in here for won’t I?” I asked.

Yes you will.” He nodded.

Good so when will I get to train again?”

As soon as Doc lets you out of bed. He said you have none of the time limits this time. He’s just keeping you on bed rest for them with you under his watch.” He sighed.

Two months I’ll have to work another two months to beat Booth again?” I got distracted with my horror.

No you’ll beat him again as soon as you get out of the bed.” He promised softly reassuringly and I knew I couldn’t keep him waiting any longer.



© 2013 Mary Greenwell


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on February 12, 2013
Last Updated on February 12, 2013
Tags: vampire, Lilybelle, Carlyle, love, past

The Past Comes Back


Author

Mary Greenwell
Mary Greenwell

Bloomfield, KY



About
I love to write and read. I am in college right now and so I don't get to write as often as I like but I still enjoy it. more..

Writing
Flashbacks Flashbacks

A Chapter by Mary Greenwell