chapter Fifty-Five

chapter Fifty-Five

A Chapter by Mary Greenwell

Chapter 55

Okay so I made up my mind.”

You did?”

Yes…” I sighed, “I don’t care about the pain. I love you whether there’s an imprint in place or not and no matter how much I want to change that I can’t.” I smiled at him and he moved over to me holding me carefully before putting his lips on mine. I held him tighter though and pushed him down onto the bed until we heard a crash behind us. We both jumped and looked. “Oops.” I laughed, “I must have a new power.”

You must.” He smiled looking at the mirror that had exploded. “More like expanded though it works in your hands now.”

Oh well.” I shrugged pulling on his head, he chuckled before putting his lips on mine, kissing me again at least until the closet door exploded, and Dad flew through the door. “I’ve really got to get this power under control.” I sighed.

Yes you do because I’ve really missed you.” Cole whispered in my ear and I shivered moving closer to him.

Ahhh!!!!” Kalila yelled the only one to notice us. I don’t even think she noticed the mirror and closet just me curled up into Cole. “They’re back!!!!” she yelled.

The rooms been blown up.” Dad gestured, “We’ll celebrate later.”

I did that.” I waved laughing and everybody froze.

You just laughed.” Mom said smiling.

I’m happy.” I smiled tightening my hold on Cole.

You haven’t laughed in almost a year.” Cole’s eyes became guilt ridden.

Well I’m laughing now so that’s all that matters.” I shrugged and pulled myself up to Cole’s lips.

If that’s the trigger for you blowing things up you better not.” Leo ordered and my mouth went into a pout as I put my head on his chest.

Just think of how much fun it will be to learn to control this one.” Cole whispered in my ear and I smiled as I giggled a little.

Wow giggling and everything.” Doc said coming in.

I’d be happier if everybody would leave me alone for a little bit. I’d like to study.” I smiled and Cole laughed.

I’m pretty sure you aren’t supposed to do magic.” Piper laughed.

I wouldn’t be meaning to.” I shrugged.

This is a horrible time for you to get a new power.” Doc sighed.

I didn’t… well I kind of did… I didn’t know I would get a new power now though.”

How did you choose to get it now?” Kalila asked.

I chose to forgive Cole now.” I smiled as his arms tightened just a little around me still barely touching me. I felt like laughing at how afraid he was that he was going to mess up my recovery.

Okay everybody needs to let her rest and by rest I mean actual rest you two.” Doc said, “I don’t want you two getting back together to end up harming her. If you let yourself rest, Lily, it will actually help you heal faster and I’ll think about letting you out of bed sooner.”

He’s going to help me whether I actually rest or not.” I shrugged but they all laughed and just left knowing Cole would make me rest after Doc’s warning. I lifted my lips but he turned his face up away from mine. “Cole…” I whined.

You heard Doc you need rest and not to be using your powers.”

Just one.” I whispered kissing his neck knowing I’d win as I started to run my finger up and down his neck. He moved closer to me and his arms tightened to the normal hold for a kiss and then before long his face finally lowered to mine letting me have my have my way and he kissed me. I let my finger stop instead letting my hand twist into his hair that he’d grown out some again while he was gone. It was my favorite length again just to his chin and shaggy. He pulled away after a few seconds with a smile.

You didn’t explode anything.” He told me.

No I didn’t… care to try again?”

No I want you to rest.” He shook his head.

You’re no fun.” I pouted.

You’re sick.” He reminded me readjusting me so that I was lying on the bed. I moved as soon as he was done though so that I was laying on him. “Lily-be…” he sighed starting to move me again.

I missed you.” I shook my head, “I’ll just move back anyway. I can fight you all night.”

I know you can.” He sighed surrendering and I smiled as I got comfortable again. I wrapped my arms around him when I was done and then he just wrapped his around me too.

How are you feeling?” Doc asked coming in the next morning. I was lying surrounded in Cole’s arms. I ignored Doc as my fingers continued to run up and down Cole’s arms.

Lily-be?” Cole asked to get my attention.

Yes?” I asked.

How are you feeling?” he laughed.

Good.” I smiled up at him and he kissed me softly we heard an explosion though and I started to laugh when he pulled away and I saw the nightstand was gone.

"Continue to rest and then I’m thinking you only have another few weeks instead of couple months.” Doc nodded.

Good.” I nodded smiling as I leaned farther into Cole. Doc left and Kalila came in.

I figured pretty soon you’re going to get tired of just lying there.” She smiled at me sitting books on the table. “I found some new books that I’m sure you haven’t studied yet.”

How do you know that?” I asked.

Because she had to go to the past to get them.” Ben laughed coming in.

Thanks Kali but Doc just told me I only have a few weeks left.”

Oh well you’ll have them for when you want them.” She smiled.

She has a few weeks.” Ben told Kalila.

She and Cole will still be in honeymoon phase for that long.” Kalila laughed and Cole kissed my head before lowering his lips to my ear.

We’ll be in honeymoon phase for the rest of our lives.” He whispered and I snuggled deeper in his arms.


The End.



© 2013 Mary Greenwell


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on February 12, 2013
Last Updated on February 12, 2013
Tags: vampire, Lilybelle, Carlyle, love, past

The Past Comes Back


Author

Mary Greenwell
Mary Greenwell

Bloomfield, KY



About
I love to write and read. I am in college right now and so I don't get to write as often as I like but I still enjoy it. more..

Writing
Flashbacks Flashbacks

A Chapter by Mary Greenwell