On Weed: Should Writers Write While High?

On Weed: Should Writers Write While High?

A Story by marywalton
"

Have you ever been high while writing?

"

Have you ever been high while writing? Maybe you did not go through this situation or did experience. Whatever, it's time to read the stuff related to weed taking and the after effects of weed. You have to know more whether it would be better for you or not. Though it is very tough to make a conclusion on this particular topic, I will help you to make a better conclusion for you. 

Nowadays weed has become a very common issue in different countries. A writer has to go through many challenges in every aspect of life. Young generation and professionals are getting used to it. Gradually, a mass number of people are taking themselves away from regular life. Because of increasing so-called creativity and productivity, people take weed. Today we are going to know what would happen if you write while you remain high and the effects. So, stay tuned!

 

 

Effects of Weed While Writing

Don’t we understand the feeling of intoxication of weed? Yes, we obviously do. Weed brings out the feel of life and every single possibility of the cogitative idea that lays in mind, even you haven't known. Yes, writing will be effortless, emotional and thoughtful. Depends on what you need to feel while writing? Yes, Bob merely and many other writers write their world-famous song after taking pot means that smoking weed before writing brings out the zeal that you are missing while you write in a sober mood.

This will happen when you are absolutely intoxicated with marijuana. Writers who feel emotion and zeal while writing without taking a pot, which not means he/she doesn't go through the feel they are needed to feel. Zeal is up to you and you need to know how do you bring out zeal while writing. There are many quotes available for marijuana that can make you understand what others think about it. 

 

Short Term Effect

Smoking marijuana before writing is a common fact for bringing out deepest zeal from our mind. If you feel great for writing while high then it will be ok for you. You will be able to increase your power of visualization definitely but surely this image won't last for long. This may decrease the ability to think deeply while you stay sober. In drug test , it may not appear to the report.

 

Long Term Effect

You may not write as good as possible if you have a habit of taking weed before writing for many years. It will affect your emotion; as a result, you may lose general feelings. Every time whenever you’re writing time will come, you have to take marijuana. You will be a senseless sober writer in the long run. 

 

 

Should I Write When I am High?

It totally depends on you but I will never suggest doing that. There are some people who think that weed is very much spiritual. In that case, they remain in a different realm of thinking. They may write some great novel, stories, poem etc. At the end of the day, they are going to lose their taste for casual life.
It’s too bad to get addicted to weed. It may occur that you can't live without taking weed. You will find some writers who always tell the great stories of stoners. When it times to mark a conclusion you have to think both of the sides.

You may generate great quality content sometimes when you are high but you should not be addicted. You can generate the same quality content by remaining sober just by thinking properly. 

 

Does Weed Destroy Creativity Permanently?

When it is time to talk about creativity I have to mention that people have created and it increases only then when people practice it. When you take weed you begin to think that you are making some change in your creativity. That's the point everybody misses- "You think". In reality, the brain and creativity remain the same.

After taking weed your nerves will slow down and you start to think a lot. If you try to think it by not taking weed then it also possible and it is the real creativity. By taking weed every day for a long period of time you are going to lose your thinking power gradually. It’s not a great thing to hear. You can know more about  and the effects medical marijuana to discover more about marijuana.

 

Conclusion

Weed does not improve your motivation for writing, your ingenious power of writing, your editing skill. As a writer, you need to improve this by practicing. Yes, weed will allow you to think deeply if you need to, but thinking deeply isn’t the first issue for being a writer. Marijuana certainly worked for many creative writers that don't mean that it works for everyone. You need to find your comfort situation as a writer. Studies  from different universities show more about the marijuana effect.

Weed may expand your thinking, but not the traditional sentiment. Burning leaves can open your mind but this depends upon you. So that means the opening of your mind had a lot to do with tradition, people, and places.

© 2019 marywalton


Author's Note

marywalton
Mary Walton is a professional editor, content strategist and a part of ncsm team. Apart from writing, Mary is passionate about hiking and gaming. Feel free to contact her via Facebook and if you want to know more about detox from weed feel free to contact her as well.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1198 Views
Added on April 9, 2019
Last Updated on April 9, 2019
Tags: writing

Author