My Brother

My Brother

A Chapter by livelovelaugh98
"

Tiger-Lilly explains her life. She has no friends (just an obnoxious boyfriend) and a poor messed up family. Now shes seeing more and more images in her head...and they're not always nice.

"

I started shaking as I read the letter.

 It read:

 

 Dear, Tiger-Lilly

 I have been kidnapped. They took me here to this alleyway. They are abusing me and stabbing me but keep healing my wounds so I never die. I can't live like this much longer. I was kidnapped yesturday and was moved here today. I would rather die than keep living like this. Its torture here. I know your probably wondering how I know about you coming for me. Well first of all the you talk in your sleep and second of all I started seeing a few images in my head lately. I saw you coming to the hut and reading a letter from me in my dreams last night so I knew I had to write a letter to you. I was struggling a lot and yelling so they moved me. There is many people living around here so some people came wandering when they heard my screams. I am know in a treehouse in the center of the forest. Its the forest closest to the playground. The one we used to play on as children. It will be hard to get there because its in the center of the forest but I know you'll make it. I need you to be brave and help me.For me. I will die soon if you don't come. I love you. Bye.

 

 

Sincerely, your brother Evan

 

 Oh my god. I can't do this. I can't help him, I'm useless.

 I was just about to run all the way home and try and forget what happened but then I remembered his words. " I need you to be brave. For me" and I got teary eyed.

 I have to help him. I can't have my brother die and it be my fault. It would kill me on the inside if that was the case.

 I decided that I would go home get some things for my trip and start my dangerous journey towards the forest.

 I started running down the alleyway again thinking of my brother. I'm going to save him, even if I go down with him or without him.



© 2011 livelovelaugh98


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i wonder how he's started to see things like her

Posted 13 Years Ago


great chapter :) write more

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 2, 2011
Last Updated on January 2, 2011


Author

livelovelaugh98
livelovelaugh98

Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada



About
My name is Maura. I am 15 years old. My best friend is Naomi. I like to write mysteries. My favorite book is Crank by Ellen Hopkins. My favorite movie is The Hangover. My favorite band is Mariana's Tr.. more..

Writing
My Life My Life

A Chapter by livelovelaugh98


My family My family

A Chapter by livelovelaugh98