together forever

together forever

A Poem by Maximillion

Together forever means I love you that I would never give up on us. I love you with all my heart, or whats left of it. I want to spend my life with you, I will never leave your side. The life I live is ment for you and only you the love of my life. I love you forever and always.
Sarah
 ann
hill

© 2012 Maximillion


Author's Note

Maximillion
Sorry it toke me so long to post a writing i've have writers block for a month

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

It almost sounds like something you'd say to her, rather than a poem. Nonetheless, I enjoyed it all the same. Good work.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Young love, so beauiful yet so quickk to slip away

Posted 11 Years Ago


awwwww!!! this is too sweet!!..yea, its short and to the point, but its from your heart, that's all that matters!

Posted 11 Years Ago


I think you mean "ment" to be "meant". To me it seems, a bit dry of adjectives. It's direct and short to the point.

Posted 11 Years Ago


wow.. short.. but.. wonderful.. full of expression and well explained.. i like it.. GREAT WRITE.. thanks for sharing
- Kuhr Gred

Posted 11 Years Ago


a touching declaration.. post any thing during writers block.. even the grocery list.. soon the block will pass...

Posted 11 Years Ago


Yeah, it seems that you really love her, it's written from the heart and i like it!
Thanks for sharing..Keep it up buddy :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


A beautiful poem of love. When love overtake you. Good to shout to the Gods the happiness you feel. Thank you for the outstanding poem.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


Aww, this is sweet and cute! I can tell it's from your heart. She would love this if she read it, I can promise you that! I've had, had writers' block lately too so I know how that feels!
Outstanding! :D



Ashley Rivers--Dream BIG and you'll win BIG:)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

310 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 25, 2012
Last Updated on August 31, 2012

Author

Maximillion
Maximillion

summersville, AL



About
My name is Justin Grant and I like writing poems. Im 15 and Ive been writing sence I was 12. Im an open book ill tell you anything you want to know about me. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..