I mean what I say

I mean what I say

A Poem by Maximillion

When I say I love you I mean it. When I say forever and always it will be. When I say is ture I will not hurt you. Just listen to me when I say I love you forever and always cause I do. My love for you will last forever so understand when I say I love you.

© 2012 Maximillion


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This poem is Ok. I would have wrote it in past tense.
Sounds like you are dwelling in the past and something did not go well. try this:

I use to say I love you and really meant it, Now the beast is released and my chains are broken. I am free to Rome again but for you I will still be searching. The heart that still remains beats strong against my chest, I know I did right by you- Hell I did my best, But understand I will always love you forever and none the less.

I still remain standing at this spot, even though you love me not.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I do like this, it's sweet and beautiful for that lucky girl. I bet she'd love to hear these words. I remember my reaction everytime a guy told me something like that. Now, I just laugh and say 'Yeah right' because it feels like such bull crap. But I can tell that your feelings are truly sincere for her. That's great too! :D Keep writing.

"When I say is ture I will not hurt you" I'm not quite sure what that line's supposed to be saying.

Ashley Rivers-- Keep writing :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


This poem is Ok. I would have wrote it in past tense.
Sounds like you are dwelling in the past and something did not go well. try this:

I use to say I love you and really meant it, Now the beast is released and my chains are broken. I am free to Rome again but for you I will still be searching. The heart that still remains beats strong against my chest, I know I did right by you- Hell I did my best, But understand I will always love you forever and none the less.

I still remain standing at this spot, even though you love me not.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

It's okay. Alot of meaning in a little space.

Posted 11 Years Ago


The directness of this poem is what gets me. I'm a very direct person so of course I would like the directness of it. The line "When I say is ture I will not hurt you." I haven't got the faintest idea what you're talking about... I was instantly stopped in my tracks checking to see if perhaps I had skipped a line of your poem or something... Other than this your poem was beautiful and very heart felt!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


A beautiful and hopeful poem. I like the directness and the desire of the poem. Love is a daily activity to insure your pardner know you care and love them. Thank you for the outstanding poetry.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


I am not sure that the line "When I say is ture I will not hurt you" is what you intended.... keep writing..

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

345 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 26, 2012
Last Updated on June 26, 2012

Author

Maximillion
Maximillion

summersville, AL



About
My name is Justin Grant and I like writing poems. Im 15 and Ive been writing sence I was 12. Im an open book ill tell you anything you want to know about me. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..