Prolouge

Prolouge

A Chapter by Amy Wagner
"

Hey I�m Ami, my three best friends are Angie, Eric, and Josh I guess you can call them family, even though there�s no blood relation,

"

                                  PROLOGUE


           Hey I’m Ami, my three best friends are Angie, Eric, and Josh I guess you can call them family, even though there’s no blood relation, and you could even call us normal but there I would have to stop you because we are anything but normal. You see me and my well family are genetically enhanced humans, yeah, you read right. You see we live in a small town, the name well you’ll find that out later. We grew up in a home just like any other ruled or owned by the sickest people on the planet, our parents. We where born like humans excepted the fact that inside of our fragile infant bodies lay a cretin ability. Angie 11 she has the ability to shape shift, Eric, 8 he has the ability to read minds, josh, 16 he has the ability to move from one place to another in a blink of an eye, and well me, 15 I can control any object any person of any stature. But anyway we where born with these abilities and as soon as our parents found out about them they decided they wanted to make a little cash off us, but one day when me and my so called parents went to this store I saw them, my family Josh, Angie, and Eric and we, had a connection and a couple years ago we decided enough was enough so we managed to plot an escape plan (you know phones you got to love them) and got out of those hell wholes. But before I start my story I forgot to mention when you opened this book, your life is in my hands.                
                   Welcome to my hell..
 



© 2009 Amy Wagner


Author's Note

Amy Wagner
please tell me what you think and if you want me to post more! =)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this prologue, it already sounds interesting, and I love how you ended it saying 'Welcome to my hell...', sounds great :) I shall continue reading >:D

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

213 Views
1 Review
Added on November 20, 2009
Last Updated on November 20, 2009


Author

Amy Wagner
Amy Wagner

chimita, espanola, NM



About
hey im Amy, I have another one of these but becuz I'm dumb like that i forgot my username, and password. so yeah i'm going to post all my stories and poems on this new one hopefully i can remember it... more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Amy Wagner