Chapter 3 Do i Smell Blood?

Chapter 3 Do i Smell Blood?

A Chapter by Amy Wagner
"

not much happens

"

                CHAPTER 3     

   Josh and I looked around the house.
“Ami, come here!” he yelled out to me from the bathroom. So I walked over.
“what is it?”
“look here” he pointed toured some spots of blood on the windowsill, that I couldn’t believe I missed.
“blood?” I took a whiff of the air surrounding us, it didn’t smell like anything I know or remember.
“wait!” Josh said with his eyes on the ceiling, “I smell something b-but I don’t recognize it”
“yeah I know but I don’t recognize it either, but why would there be blood here I mean someone had to of…” I stopped something caught my eye, a crack in the class with the same blood stain.
“what?” he asked
“look there” I said pointing at the crack and blood stain. He moved his finger across the popped out crack,
“ow” he whispered as he cut his finger,
“crap come here we don’t need you getting a disease” I said grabbing his hand and moving him toured the sink.
“ow hey that hurts!”
“well stop moving and it wont, come on its not that big”
“well it still hurts” he said looking at me [I could see him from my peripheral vision]. So like on instinct  I looked back and we shared a well pleasant look, I had never noticed before but his eyes where well awesome. I looked down and saw my hand still in his well you know from trying to clean his “wound”, so I let go.
“yeah umm I’m going to take a sample of that blood maybe your blood didn’t get to mixed up with it” I said while opening the drawer to get a cotton swab, then walked over to the window. I know what your thinking, how are we going to know who it is just by getting a sample? its not like we can go somewhere and get it tested. Well Angie, she is great at making inventions, that’s one of her special talents and well she made a DNA conductor [DNAC for short] and well you probably know where that’s going so yeah.
“yeah, yeah good idea” Josh mentioned. So I got a swab of blood.
“ok I got the blood sample, now where’s the DNAC?” I asked
“umm I think its in my room, I’ll go see” , he left, and I walked to the kitchen.
“yeah here it is..”, Josh said walking up carrying it, “umm a little help” I ran over and grabbed one side of the DNAC. We sat it on the counter and I put the sample in the top, then we had to wait the problem with the DNAC is that it takes 48 hours to finish scanning so we had to hide it.
“well were are we going to put it”, I mentioned
“umm what about…” he pointed at the our hiding spot behind the fridge.
“umm I don’t think it will fit”
“I think it will, lets just put it there”
“okay”, we picked it up and, placed it on the floor next to the fridge, then moved the fridge, perfect, it fit. We moved the fridge back and gave each other a high five and a successful smile.  



 



© 2009 Amy Wagner


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
Added on November 20, 2009
Last Updated on November 20, 2009


Author

Amy Wagner
Amy Wagner

chimita, espanola, NM



About
hey im Amy, I have another one of these but becuz I'm dumb like that i forgot my username, and password. so yeah i'm going to post all my stories and poems on this new one hopefully i can remember it... more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Amy Wagner