Chapter 4. Did I hear you quite right?

Chapter 4. Did I hear you quite right?

A Chapter by Amy Wagner
"

Ami meats a new boy named Kevin. and Ami get a call from a mysterious stranger. telling her, her family is gone!

"



                                     CHAPTER 4        

  After our little encounter at the apartment with all the blood I decided I should go for a walk by myself, before the kids woke up.
“hey” I whispered over to Josh on the other side of the couch, “ I’m going to go on a walk”
“ok do you want me to come with you?”
“nah its ok, I just wanna go by myself”
“alright, take the cell incase I need to call you ok”
“yeah yeah, yeah I know, I’ll be back in a while”, then I left and headed strait for the elevator I mean come on who wants to walk 3 stories? Well I know I don’t, anyway when I got into the elevator and  herd a voice in the distance.
“hold the elevator!” said the voice, so I put my arm in front  of it making it stop and a cute boy looking around the age  16, ran up.
“thanks” he said, trying to catch his breath, “I’m Kevin” he put his hand out gesturing for me to shake it.
“oh umm I’m Ami” I shook his hand and smiled, he smiled back
“so where you headed?” I had the mind to ask.
“oh umm I’m just going for a walk but I didn’t wanna have to wait for the next elevator, so thanks again, now what about you?”
“oh it was no problem, and well actually I was going for a walk to” I paused gathering my train of thought, “well I mean we could walk together, if it was ok with you”
“oh yeah that sounds great” he said giving me a smile and I gave one back. The elevator stopped and we both walked off and headed down the silent streets of okay, I’ll finally tell you I know you’ve been dieing to know, Huelo, Maui. Yup Maui but anyway, we where walking and talking and surprisingly we had a lot to talk about, seriously there was not one of the those weird silences, then we started heading back to the apartment. Just then my pocket started buzzing so I stopped reached in and opened it.
“hello?” I said
“hello, Ami” said a women’s voice that I didn’t recognize
“yeah who’s this?”
“names are not important”
“is everything ok?” asked Kevin
“umm I don’t know hang on” I whispered, with one hand covering the speaker to the phone.
“now Ami do exactly as I say and hear me word for word for I will not repeat it.”
“okay?” I said running to a bench nearby with Kevin following I put the phone on my left ear so he couldn’t here.
“now Ami, Josh, Angie, and Eric are not in your apartment, do not freak out they are safe, however you are not” I didn’t know whether to believe her or not. “now this is what I need you to do tell your friend to go home, and or walk him there then go into your apartment don’t bother looking for your family they are not there, then I need you to get the DNAC out of the hiding spot it is done scanning, do not ask how I know this and I know that it takes a while to work but it is finished, trust me. I cant tell you what the scan says but after that I need you to call me back the number should be on your resent call list on your cell phone, now get started”…the line was disconnected.
“look Kevin, had a great time but I need to go do  something I’ll walk you to your apparent room if that’s ok”
“yeah of course” he said standing up .
“ok come on” we walked to his room,
“umm I hope to see you soon Ami” he said with a smile
“yeah me to, maybe we’ll run into each other sometime”
Then I left and ran to my apartment I opened the door and looked around no one was there, it was hard to admit it but the women on the phone was right.

 



© 2009 Amy Wagner


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very interesting chapter and suspenseful, enjoyed this one alot :) Very interested as to who that woman is...

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 20, 2009
Last Updated on November 20, 2009


Author

Amy Wagner
Amy Wagner

chimita, espanola, NM



About
hey im Amy, I have another one of these but becuz I'm dumb like that i forgot my username, and password. so yeah i'm going to post all my stories and poems on this new one hopefully i can remember it... more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Amy Wagner