Chapter 7. Well this is akward...

Chapter 7. Well this is akward...

A Chapter by Amy Wagner
"

a short chapter just about amy and kevin...

"

                                   CHAPTER 7


  I got out of the shower, put my clothes on, and blow dried my hair a little. I walked out to the bedroom.
“so what’s ne-” next thing I knew Kevin had his hand over my mouth he lead me to one of the corners he sat down with his back against the wall and he pulled me, and I sat between his legs.
“shhh” he whispered still with his hand over my mouth, “if I take my hand off please be quite” I shook my head gesturing yes, and he took his hand off.
“what’s going on?” I whispered
“ok look I got a few people coming after me and I just saw one out the window I think he saw me”
“wait what did you do?”
“ok, when I ran away from my parents, they didn’t take it to well so they hired some people to come looking for me, and well some of them took it a little to seriously and now want to kill me”
“wow, but why would they want to kill you? You didn’t do anything”
“well…yeah I kind of did”
“like what?”
“umm I got into a big fight you know fist fight and well I almost killed a guy named Jared Noel”. Jared Noel? Where have I herd that name before? The DNA test! I don’t think I’m going to tell him though.
“oh well that’s interesting” I said not mentioning the fact about that Jared dude. Anyway after we talked it was getting late and my eyelids where getting heavy and well we were still in the same position as we were when he pulled me to the wall and I got so comfortable I just fell asleep.
“Ami?” Kevin whispered, he picked me up and put me on one of the beds and covered me up with the blankets, and kissed me on my forehead.


              
 



© 2009 Amy Wagner


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It keeps getting more interesting with every chapter :)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 25, 2009
Last Updated on November 25, 2009


Author

Amy Wagner
Amy Wagner

chimita, espanola, NM



About
hey im Amy, I have another one of these but becuz I'm dumb like that i forgot my username, and password. so yeah i'm going to post all my stories and poems on this new one hopefully i can remember it... more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Amy Wagner