Touch of Crazy

Touch of Crazy

A Poem by Maya Storm
"

All about mad love :) Dedicated to my husband... he gets me!!!

"
I want to stab you in the heart, to inject my love directly.

I want to peel the skin from your body and wrap myself in it. 
I want to taste your brain, pump lust through your veins. 

I want to lay you on the kitchen floor, and dress you up in oysters and escargots.
I'd love to cook you in a gourmet meal and serve you at my dinner parties.

I want to drain your blood and put it in my locket.
Pluck your eyes out from the sockets, and make the last face you see, be me!

 ;/
I'm going to squeeze you tight until your vision gets hazy.
I want to love you fierce and with a touch of crazy.

© 2011 Maya Storm


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Your use of imagery is great. I love dark love poetry like this. Just a few things I could mention. "I'd love to cook you in a gourmet meal and serve you at my dinner parties" seems a little casual compared to the other lines. The line "I want to love you fierce and with a touch of crazy" could also maybe be reworked. "Touch of crazy" is in this weird spot where its enough of an understatement that it seems out of place, but not enough of an understatement to be clearly purposeful and ironic.


Posted 12 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

wow...
and i mean that in a good way...though you scared me when you wanted to pluck my eyes out....But I get the fierceness and intensity of your love...Just a pretty different way of saying "I love you"...that being said...
A great write defining love in a most unique way...
I loved it
allen

Posted 12 Years Ago


In the least the husband is lucky. The poetry's imagery catches the reader off guard in a good way, expressing the desperation of being understood. I do like the effect!

Posted 12 Years Ago


um.. wow lol I never could understand relationships like these lol. But it's not for me to understand. " Touch of crazy was certainly the correct title :) nice job

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow very nyc i enjoyed it

Posted 12 Years Ago


love this, hmm yes, one does feel like you want to melt into the one you love that much, well penned poet

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oh how I would love you to want me this way a deep joyous write full of passion wanting and hoping.....

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ha! Awesome! A little freaky, but awesome! True love, right?

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love this. It's love taken to is most obbessisional form and its a good read. I like the line make the last face you see be me.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2057 Views
50 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on June 21, 2011
Last Updated on June 26, 2011
Tags: love, crazy, mad, intense love

Author

Maya Storm
Maya Storm

Montreal , Quebec, Canada



About
***[ I was away for a while and my 'read requests' are now in the 1000 range, I did not think it possible. I have turned it off for the moment, so if there is something that you need for me to read, .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..