Anti-counterfeit Packaging Market - Global Industry Insights, Trends, Outlook, and Opportunity Analy

Anti-counterfeit Packaging Market - Global Industry Insights, Trends, Outlook, and Opportunity Analy

A Story by Mayuri
"

This trend is expected to reverse and the region is slated to boost the growth as countries introduce new counterfeit legislation.

"

Anti-counterfeit packaging is mainly meant to prevent brand imitation. It enables brand protection and enables customers to distinguish between original and counterfeit. Product imitations of clothing, electronics, pharmaceuticals and other consumer products are of poorer quality and do not meet stipulated safety standards. The imitations are sold in violation of law and cost the company vital revenue and affect brand image. According to the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), counterfeiting costs the global economy US$ 250 Bn per year. An estimated of 10% of pharmaceuticals around the world are counterfeit, according to the WHO. Counterfeiting can take place anywhere across the supply chain and is difficult to regulate.

Request Sample of Anti-counterfeit Packaging Market: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/584

The major drivers for market are the consequences of using counterfeit product. Ingestion of counterfeit drugs may lead to serious health issues or death. Moreover, anti-counterfeit packaging are guarantors of product quality which drives the product sales. The major challenge includes significant cost incurred in adopting security measures and lack of awareness among consumers about product authenticity.

Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market Taxonomy

On Basis of Technology

    Coding & Printing Technology

    RFID (Radio-Frequency Identification)

    Hologram

    Security Labels

    Packaging Designs

    Others

On Basis of Usage Feature

    Track and Trace

      RFID

        Active

        Passive

      Barcodes

        Linear

        Scripted

        2-D Matrix

      Overt Features

        Hologram

          2D/3D

          Computer Generated

          Dot Matrix

          Stereogram

          Transmission

          Volume

          Image

          Others

        Security Inks and Coatings

        Graphics

        Numbering

        Visible Printing

        Others

      Covert Features

        Invisible Printing

        Watermarks

        Embedded Images

        Laser Codes

      Forensic Features

        Biological Taggants

        Micro Taggants

      Tamper Evidence

        Wrappers

        Strip Pack

        Breakable Caps

        Tear Away Caps

        Sealed metal tubes

        Container Seals

        Heat Shrink Band

        Others

To Get Discount On This Report: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-discount/584

On basis of End user

    Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare

    Food and Beverages

     Automotive

    Clothing & Apparel

    Consumer Goods

    Others

The market is segmented into five segments, based on the type of usage feature. Track and Trace features allows determination of location of products.  Overt features are visible to the naked eye and are tactile. Covert features are only visible to trained personnel using specialized tools and forensic features, and can only be observed in laboratory settings. Tamper Evidence packaging is designed to reveal any interference with product.

Pharmaceutical and Food & Beverages are the largest end user industries. With increased tampering and adulteration of food and medicines, companies have taken increased security measures. Hence, driving the anti-counterfeit packaging market.

Check The Trending Report of Anti-counterfeit Packaging Market:https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/ongoing-insight/anti-counterfeit-packaging-market-584

Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market Outlook

    Europe and North America are the largest markets for anti-counterfeit packaging. The countries in these regions have strict regulations regarding counterfeit sales and manufacture. Particularly, the rise in counterfeit online products has plagued these regions. Third party sellers on online platforms can easily evade detection and source products from other countries. This makes counterfeiting measures vital in these regions as they are the largest consumer markets in the world.

    Asia-Pacific is the largest market for counterfeit pharmaceuticals. In September 2016, the World Customs Organization (WCO) seized 113 million counterfeit tablets bound for Africa out of which 97% were manufactured in India and China. As the awareness among manufacturers and consumers grows regarding counterfeiting, the market is projected to grow the fastest in this region during the forecast period.

    In Latin America, Brazil, Mexico and Argentina are among the largest producers of generic drugs. Copying of branded drugs is a major issue, with lenient regulations regarding brand protection. This trend is expected to reverse and the region is slated to boost the growth as countries introduce new counterfeit legislation.

    In the Middle East, GCC countries have strict border regulations which has ensured minimal counterfeit product penetration. Moreover, strict commercial legislation in countries such as Saudi Arabia and UAE has driven the market.

    Africa is a major victim of counterfeit drugs. Poverty stricken countries in this region are reliant on medical aid from other regions. Lack of awareness has resulted in a booming counterfeit market. With increasing economic growth in the region and rising literacy rate, the anti-counterfeit packaging market is projected to grow in this region.

The major players in the anti-counterfeit packaging market are SICPA Holding SA, Applied DNA Sciences Inc., SAVI Technology, Inc., Authentix Inc., Avery Dennison Corporation, CCL Industries Inc., 3M Company, E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company and Zebra Technologies Corporation.

About Coherent Market Insights:

Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.

Contact Us

Mr. Shah

Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave,

#3200

Seattle, WA 98154

Tel: +1-206-701-6702

Email: [email protected]

Website: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/

Visit Blog : http://globalresearchtrends.blogspot.in/

© 2017 Mayuri


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on September 14, 2017
Last Updated on September 14, 2017
Tags: Anti-counterfeit Packaging Marke, Anti-counterfeit Packaging Indus, Trends, Outlook