The blue moon night

The blue moon night

A Story by mayuri
"

I have come to visit my grandma but I found a mystery related to me

"

“Shhhhh… he is coming” my great grandma said while looking at the moon, she is 100 now (or maybe more) we don’t know much about her, my parents told me she is very spiritual person, she reads tarot card she can sense energies and she can see what we cannot see and can hear things which we cannot hear, “who…? Who is coming?”  I said she said nothing but just nodded with weird expression, I don’t know what that mean (wondering if she okay as this could happen because of her age) I looked at clock hanging on wall both are of same age maybe this house is older than my grandma she said she doesn’t know who real owner of this house is, as it was gifted to her. We come here every year to visit grandma she never leaves this house my grandpa also never did till he was alive.

Halloween is coming I told my grandma she said, “the blue moon… night yeah it is near” This sounds creepy has she sensed some demon is coming she is very much experienced in these spiritual things she told me once she can see and talk to Angels. And they keep her safe she said.   

But I find her very mysterious.

She said, “he is not coming alone they are with him they have manipulated him that is not good for him…” she looked at me and said “oh! my dear I will do everything to protect you I will try my best to correct my mistake.”

Oh god! what is she talking about what is going to happen with me I don’t know. I think I should call doctor. Suddenly she said ‘no need to call doctor I am fine’ oh gosh! can she hear what I am thinking.

I went to my mom I told her everything my dad was also there he was listening to us. they both were shocked, dad said “is she going to be 18” while looking at me, mom said almost shivering yehees… they confused me even more.

 I am confused what is happening how is this related to me and with my age.

Next day I saw my parents talking to grandma the atmosphere was very serious I had tried my best to forget everything and sleep well last night. Now looking at them and seeing my parents so sad makes me remember everything, and I am feeling sick already I am praying to God, ‘I don’t want this please take me out of this situation’.

almost 1 week has passed now everyone is normal and no one is speaking of that now. And I feel more relaxed now, but I cannot feel the Diwali excitement we feel every year.

Today is 29 October it’s my birthday I am scared maybe something will happen today as they were talking about this day when I will be 18. my grandma is telling my parents to take me to her friend’s house I feel bad no one is exited today there is again that serious environment here.

Now we all are here at grandma’s friend’s house she has similar stuff as my grandma has but it is scarier and mysterious, I can see weird pictures and books, wall hangings, feathers, stones, lockets, and the writing on books makes me feel as it is hallucinating. I will not go near her things even going near that room makes me dizzy and my parents also told me to be in other room I don’t want to bother them, so I said “okay” without asking what is happening?

It is 8 at night grandma’s friend went to grandma. Mom told me we are going to have dinner together and we are going to celebrate my birthday.

Now it is 11 at night and I am going to sleep but I did not say anything and did as they said, they told me to not to look at back while walking to room and they gave me some powder to eat and told me sleep with one knife and not to use it. I did all that they gave me some black clothes to wear I wore it and went to my room to sleep.

They asked me did I had any bad dream, “I don’t remember all” I said. But I remember a bit I had stabbed someone last night, but I don’t know whom. My mother screamed “I HAD TOLD YOU NOT TO USE KNIFE”. I said someone was coming to me it felt like that person will kill me, so I stabbed him, there was weird silence in the room we went back to grandma’s house. We saw grandma was collapsed on floor, her friend was lying on ground she was looking at a right side, I traced her sight there was nothing but an apple very red maybe I’ve never seen something that beautiful before. She got up and gave it to me and said I cannot help anymore I am going but “they will come we cannot stop them now only you can stop them” she pointed at me. ME what? what she means she did not answer my question but told me someone will come, and I must face them, she gave me one box which was very mysterious It was very old, she told me only to open it when I will feel I need it.

I said okay…

She went and we did not see her again and my grandma is still in coma. My parents told me to do my classes from here, we cannot go back grandma needs us.

Now things are not same everything is changed I can see sadness on my parent’s face and fear in their eyes.

I feel bad but I must gather myself and wait for what will happen next. I am wondering who is going to come?

 Everything is same as it was yesterday, grandma is still not responding, there is sadness and fear in environment and on everyone’s face. Now is 11 O’ clock and I am going to sleep but I am feeling different as something is going to happen.

Huuuuaaah…. I am breathing heavily I had bad dream I saw some hand with sharp and long nails and very rough, it held me by throat and threw me in water and I am drowning deep inside, I cannot speak as I don’t have mouth to take my scream out… I cannot see any lips on my face it was plain.

What kind of dream was that what it means what is going to happen…?

I had similar dreams every night it was getting worse this is affecting my health as well I am having dark circles under my eyes, I have suddenly lost lot of weight, I have become very skinny.

 my mother said my cousin brother is coming to us tomorrow and his friend Vivan is also coming.

Both are here they are 6 years older than me.

I saw same dream again I am drowning deep inside water, but one hand came which is familiar it pulled me up it saved me I cannot see his face, but he had nice body and I found him very attractive.

I was just passing by, and I saw a shadow like which I saw in dream very attractive. And it was Vivan I am shocked. I think I have crush on him. 

I woke up I saw a cut on my throat which was like the cut which I saw in my dream made by that sharp nail of that hand.

I talked to Vivan I feel very safe, I told him what is happening what kind of dreams I am having, he listened to everything patiently. He said he had a dream in which he saved a girl from drowning in water.

 

I…I saw someone there near that table it was holding same knife which I used to stab someone that night. The red apple which grandma’s friend gave me is not red anymore it appears as if it is decomposing.

I opened the magical box which she gave me there was a note inside with a knife, note read “trust”, what does it mean it is very puzzling.

I did not see the note again it disappeared, but I am feeling different things nowadays I feel like someone is watching me and coming towards me very fast and is very dark very negative it scares me very much.

Vivan came to me running he shook me and said what are you doing what happened? why is he saying this, he took that knife from my hand I saw down, and blood was all around I can feel pain in my stomach I stabbed myself…

But I don’t remember anything I was sleeping, and I had a dream and in it someone told me to stab him, and I did it but how come I stabbed myself.

“I am back they are with me they told me the real thing. You are her grand daughter she had offered you to me to save her son’s life and since you are 18 now, come with me.”

I heard in my dream this scared me so much that I am having fever.

Vivan told me he had a dream in which he saw himself giving that same knife from magic box to me and he said trust.

 

He told me what I saw was not really a dream he also saw all that I showed him same knife I told him to stab the devil when he will come again.

Vivan took the knife and said OKAY.

Today is Halloween night I can see the blue moon I went to same place where I had seen grandma collapsed. Vivan is with me we have decided to face the devil.

It is here it has grabbed my throat and pressing it harder and harder, but Vivan stabbed it released me I’ve fallen on ground with me the knife also fell, and that energy grabbed Vivan.

Nothing happened to that devil what should I do, I must save Vivan.

TRUST

Vivan screamed I remembered the note.

What it means what should I do.

Vivan told me to trust myself before the devil threw him in water.

Devil started to come to me I grabbed that knife and stabbed that apple. With all force and energy, I have.

Devil started to burn weird screams were coming from it as if it was not one.

And the devil vanished.

I gave Vivan my hand and he came out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2021 mayuri


Author's Note

mayuri
I hope you liked reading my story

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on November 2, 2021
Last Updated on November 2, 2021
Tags: mystery, suspense, horror, Halloween night

Author

mayuri
mayuri

India



About
Hi I am Mayuri I like to write stories my stories are based on fiction more..