The Super hollow

The Super hollow

A Story by Sasuke Uchiha
"

story i have been writing for a few years. please comment and tell me of any mistakes you see

"
It was a dark and dreary day when the idea of killing Rukia came to them.  The hollows were restless when the idea was announced from Lord Aizen.  It was supposed to be the greatest death of all times, but there was one problem.  A problem that goes by the name of Ichigo Kurosaki.
It had only been three months since Ichigo became a Substitute Soul Reaper, so of course Rukia had not gotten her powers back yet.  As most people know, souls need to be saved, or else they will become a hollow, either by their own free will or by the power of another hollow.  There are many different types of hollows, but the strongest are the Espadas.  Espadas are hollows that have taken off their masks and gained soul reaper abilities.  There is one Espada that opposes Ichigo.  He goes by one name and one name only, Espada numero seis Grimmjow.
Grimmjow was planning to go after Ichigo.  Hoping that his plan would not be interfered by any of the other Espada, Grimmjow planned to go to earth and finish off Ichigo once and for all.  As Grimmjow was getting ready to depart for his assassination mission, Lord Aizen bellowed for Grimmjow.  As Grimmjow was walking to Lord Aizen, he was thinking of all of the horrible ways that he could finish off Ichigo.  As Grimmjow entered the room, the door slammed shut behind him.  Lord Aizen was standing right in front of him.
“What the hell do you want,” Grimmjow said without any hesitations.  Aizen did not reply right away.  “I SAID WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?”
“Tone down your voice,” Aizen finally said, “unless you want to awaken the hollows that are right outside the doors.”  It was the first time that Aizen spoke to Grimmjow in such a calm and respective manner.  “I know what you are planning to do, but if you really want Ichigo to be vulnerable, KILL RUKIA!!”
“Are you talking about the lowly soul reaper that gave Ichigo his soul reaper abilities,” Grimmjow asked with such suspense.
A simple yes was all Aizen could say before Grimmjow shot out of the room.  Aizen was left alone.  The only thing different with the room was that there was a gapping hole where the door was, not to mention the pool of blood that was under the doors.
Meanwhile on Earth, Ichigo was stuck in class between Tatsuki and Orihime.  It was the middle of the day, when out of nowhere the doors of the classroom were opened.  There was nothing there, or that was what the rest of the class thought.  Standing in the middle of the doorway, as Ichigo saw it, was Toshiro.  He had come because he needed to talk to Ichigo, so he did what any other rebellious student would do.  He walked right out of the classroom.
“What is it this time, Toshiro,” Ichigo asked as if he had no time left to live.
“Two things.  First, the Arrancar known as Grimmjow is planning an attack on Rukia, and second. DON’T CALL ME TOSHIRO!!!!!!!”
“Sorry A*****E,” Ichigo said with no hesitation, “Now back to Grimmjow.  You said that he was planning to attack Rukia, but I just want to know how you found this out.”
“We have a person on the inside, or I should say a FRIENDLY Espada,” Toshiro said.  Ichigo could not grasp the concept of a friendly hollow.  The only hollows that he knew of were the one that he fad fought and defeated in the past.
“Since when has there ever been a friendly Espada, or a friendly hollow for that matter.”  Ichigo was truly stumped on this one.
“We went on an assassination mission of our own a few months back.  When we got there, there were three hollows playing where we were going to land.  We were about to attack when they just surrendered for no reason for all.  That was when one of the two largest took the smallest away.  When that happened, the third hollow explained that they were former fracinones, and that the little girl was actually a former Espada.”
“Do you know their names that way I do not kill them when I go to Hueco Mundo and kick Aizen a*s.”  You could hear an edge in Ichigo’s voice that no one had ever heard before.
“Their names are Dondochakka Bilstin, Pesche Guatiche, and Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck,” Toshiro said willingly, but you could tell that something was wrong.  But it was too late to say anything to Ichigo because Ichigo had used the flash step to get to The Urahara Shop.
Ichigo busted down the doors, and standing in front of him was Kisuke Urahara.
“Ichigo, what a surprise.  What can I do for you tod…,” Kisuke said but was interrupted by Ichigo.
“GET ME TO HUECO MUNDO NOW!!!!!”  Ichigo was in such a hurry that he drew his zanpakutō to Kisuke.
“Come with me,” Kisuke said and turned around and headed down the stairs.  Ichigo put his zanpakutō back and followed.  When he got to the bottom of the stairs, there were quite a few people waiting for him, Tessai Tsukabishi, Jinta Hanakari, Ururu Tsumugiya, and last but certainly not least, Yoruichi Shihōin.
“What are THEY doing here,” Ichigo was starting to lose his consciousness and was turning into his hollow form.  Sure enough, Tessai and Yoruichi restrained Ichigo while Jinta and Ururu beat some consciousness into him.  It was close but Ichigo was able to overpower his evil side.
“Open the f*****g door already,” Ichigo said furiously, and with that one statement, he was under attack again.  The only difference this time was that he was not taken over by his hollow self.  “What are you doing?”
“Is that you Ichigo,” Yoruichi asked with curiosity.
“Of course it’s me, who else would it be?”
Yoruichi looked at Ichigo for a short amount of time.  Okay was the only thing that was heard.  Then it happened.  Ichigo felt a strong presence, but it was not just him.  Yoruichi, Tessai, Jinta and Ururu all felt the immense spiritual pressure.  The three of them went outside to see what the strange presence was, and much to their horror, it was Grimmjow.
“Well if it isn’t Ichigo,” Grimmjow’s voice had the usual heinous tone to it.  “I would love kill you, but I am on a mission, so see ya you MOTHER F****R!!!!”  And with that statement Grimmjow was off to complete his mission of killing Rukia.
Little did Grimmjow know that the Soul Society knew of Aizen’s plans and they had take precautions to stop them, but we all know that when Grimmjow sets his mind on something. He will stop at nothing until he completes a mission.  Since Yamamoto knew of the conspiracy, he sent squad ten ahead to the world of the living.  But there was a plot unfolding that even Aizen did not know about.
Once every five thousand years, a hollow comes along that has the powers of an Espada.  These “Super” hollows cannot exist without some kind of power source, the spiritual pressure of a former Espada.  Unknowing to Nel, she was the next Espada on the hollow’s list.
“ITSIGO” Nel’s voice rang out through the eternity of Hueco Mundo. Ichigo turned around and saw the young hollow come rushing at him leaving only a trail of dust behind her.  She had finally reached Ichigo and her speed was so incredible that when she jumped into his arms, she had knocked him backwards causing him to land on his back*
“I told you to stay with the other Nel” Ichigo bellowed as he hit the ground.
“But Nel wanted to be with Itsigo, Nel feels safe around you” Nel’s voice had a slight quiver to it as if she was crying.  Then Ichigo noticed that a small teardrop had hit his face.
“Ok you can stay with me but please don’t get hurt.”  Ichigo was usually the tough guy but when it came to Nel, for some reason another side of him would emerge.  Ichigo would become this kind person that would do anything for Nel.
As Nel went and jumped on Ichigo’s shoulder, a bellowing sound of hollow’s footsteps could be heard and Nel began to tremble.  Then as fast as the sound began, the sound had stopped.  “Itsigo, what was that noise” You could hear the fear in her voice as she spoke.
Ichigo held Nel close and for the first time in his life, he was at a loss for words.  “I have no idea what that was.”  Poor Nel was so afraid because the person that she looked up to didn’t know what it was.  Just about that time a girl’s scream could be heard.  “RUKIA,” Ichigo was terrified that something had happened to his friend, his first friend.
“What wong Itsigo?”
“Hold on tight Nel” Nel wrapped her arms around Ichigo’s neck and Ichigo used the flashstep and appeared moments later to Rukia’s motionless body.

© 2013 Sasuke Uchiha


Author's Note

Sasuke Uchiha
first story wrote and still working on it

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

interesting bro ! I wish i could read more ! you really should work on it more often !

Posted 11 Years Ago


YAY! A fanfiction writer! :D I have enjoyed reading this, and I really hope there is more to come. I really wish to see how you will have this story turn out. :D Good work!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Sasuke Uchiha

11 Years Ago

Thank you very much
FanFicWriter

11 Years Ago

You're very welcome. :)
seems an interesting book. I only with there were more to read !

Posted 11 Years Ago


Sasuke Uchiha

11 Years Ago

That is all i have done at the moment, still writing more. and thanks for reviewing
is awesome :D more writes pl0iz?

Posted 11 Years Ago


Sasuke Uchiha

11 Years Ago

Ok sis
Jynx

11 Years Ago

Arigato~
fad = had
Aizen a*s = Aizen's a*s
take = taken
back* = back.
other Nel” = others Nel"
You wanted to know of any errors so I just thought I would let you know, what mistakes I noticed. You know, as I have read this story before, that I loved this story, and I really want to know what happens next! Please continue writing! :3
100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


Based on Bleach, yeah? =] Seems alright ^^

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

226 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 18, 2013
Last Updated on January 18, 2013

Author

Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha

About
I love to write from time to time. I love my family and will do anything to help them. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Losing You Losing You

A Poem by Rose