Madison

Madison

A Chapter by MCrouch
"

Pete's Point of View

"

After Physics, Ryan walked with me to my locker.

“Madison wants us to practice at her house tonight.” He said. I looked at him, and he scratched the top of his head, covered in messy black hair.

“Okay,” I said quietly.

That night, we packed all of our guitars and amps into our van, and drove to Madison’s little suburban house. When we walked in through her back door, we found her in the kitchen, eating Sugar Smacks off of her hand that were stuck to it, and humming “Happy Birthday to You” even though it was no ones birthday.

“Hi Madison,” Ryan greeted her. She smiled at all of us, saying hello. I did not smile back.

We set up our stuff in the basement. She was wearing an XXL Weezer tee shirt as a dress, blue tights, and a billion necklaces. She batted her eyelashes at Ryan, showing off her silver metallic eyeshadow. B***h.

She watched us play through most of our songs, sitting Indian style on the bar, smoking her Camel cigarettes. Every time we finished a song, she would cheer and clap and Ryan would smile, and I would mentally vomit on both of them.

Then, they started drinking. Benny and Ron went home, so it was Ryan, Matt, Madison, and me. Matt was a year younger than us and drank a beer or two. Madison and Ryan drank everything from Jack Daniels to Grey Goose, to Madison’s mom’s special stash of tequila from Mexico. I drank nothing.

I watched Madison giggle and whisper things to Ryan, and Ryan push her away. I smiled.

“Let’s invite Rob McCormick over.” She suggested enthusiastically. Ryan looked around and scrunched up his nose.

“Naw, I don’t want that kind of party.”

“What kind of party?” I asked. Everyone looked at me, startled.

“The crystal meth kind of party.” Ryan answered.

“Not crystal meth. I mean… not if I tell him not to bring any of that…” Madison slurred. “I just thought some grass might be nice.”

Ryan shook his head and bit his thumb nail. “I’ve gotta go home.” He said, “My mom’s gonna freak balls when I get home. Matt, start walking.” He hiccupped and rubbed his eyes. Matt left, leaving me alone with the two of them.

“Dumbfucks. We could have had a really awesome party.” Madison said, lighting another cigarette.

“We did have a really awesome party.” Ryan said, hugging her. She wrapped her legs around him and bit his shoulder.

“Now get outta my house, wankers.” She exclaimed. As I was walking out, I saw her take another shot of tequila and lay down on the bar, blowing smoke rings in the air.

“What did she call us?” I asked Ryan.

“Don’t worry about it.”



© 2011 MCrouch


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

MCrouch
Sorry about the formatting problems- I typed a lot of this on my iPod.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Is Madison English? That word "Wan----" That's an English expression, or at least European

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Que
This is great.
I don't think I'll be commenting on every chapter, seeing as it slows me down from going onto the next chapter so...just imagine it I guess.
Cheers.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

327 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 20, 2011
Last Updated on September 11, 2011
Tags: drugs, alcohol, gay, party, music


Author

MCrouch
MCrouch

WI



About
Hey there. My name is Madison. I love writing realistic fiction, mostly LGBT related. If you have any questions about my writing or anything, message me. c: more..

Writing
Dear Ryan, Dear Ryan,

A Chapter by MCrouch


Monday Monday

A Chapter by MCrouch


Everything Everything

A Chapter by MCrouch