Lies

Lies

A Chapter by MCrouch
"

Switches POV

"

Pete’s POV:

                  It was as if every time I felt like I had finally gotten things under control, it was all shot to hell in a matter of seconds. One second, Ryan and I were totally fine, borderline happy despite the current situation, and then BOOM. Two seconds later, everything was wrong and destroyed and screwed up. I wanted to fix it. I wanted everything to go back to how it was in the beginning. I just wasn’t sure if it was realistic to hope for that to ever happen again.

                  “I’m n-not drunk, okay?” I heard Ryan whisper to Benny behind Madison and I. He was obviously and embarrassingly drunk. We were all taking a look around the Metro, getting familiar with it. When we walked out onto the stage, I got a very strange feeling in the pit of my stomach. My gaze shifted to Ryan who had his arms draped around Benny and Ron. Rob was still sleeping when it was time to go, so we left him back at the hotel. I thought about the conversation I had initiated with Ryan when we had woken up- about him cheating on me with Rob. It was the strangest and most paranoid thing my mind had ever conjured up, but at the same time…

                  As I stood there watching Ryan, I began to feel more like a babysitter and less like a boyfriend.

 

Ryan’s POV:

 

                  10:49 am. Saturday: The day of the gig.

                  Pete was still asleep as I got out of bed and showered. When I got out, he was gone. He had gone down to get the s****y free breakfast they do at hotels. As I walked into the small café area, I saw Rob and Pete standing by the coffee. Rob was saying something to Pete. Pete nodded, smiling. Then he sat down, and Rob walked away. He saw me, walked passed, muttered “I’ll be back in two seconds,” and went up the elevator. I grabbed a doughnut and sat down next to Pete.

                  “Hey,” he said.

                  “Um… hi,” I said quietly. I could have sworn he rolled his eyes at me.

                  Rob came back down, keys in hand and motioned for me to go with him.

                  “See you later,” I muttered. Madison quickly took my spot next to Pete as I walked away.

                  Rob and I walked to the van. Once inside, he handed me a new baggie of coke. It looked different once again. I took it anyway, needing to silence the nagging sirens and alarms going crazy in my body. It didn’t feel like coke either. It was like when you press the palms of your hands into your closed eyes for too long, and you can see patterns on the inside of your eyelids- that’s what I saw. I was anything but under control.

                  “I thought you could give me a tour of the Metro,” Rob said, “I wasn’t invited to the higher class people tour yesterday, so I figured that called for a private showing today,” he raised an eyebrow.

                  I nodded. I felt like my tongue was about to jump out of my mouth and fly away. And I was horny- really horny… for no apparent reason.

                  We arrived at the Metro and went inside through the back. Everything was hazy- I felt like I was slipping in and out of the Bermuda Triangle. Somehow, Rob and I ended up on the empty stage, looking out at the empty dance floor. No one was there. It was so early- why would anyone be there?

                  “That wasn’t coke that you just took,” Rob said.

                  “I knooooow,” I said, giggling. He led me closer to the back of the stage and off to the right.

                  “I don’t like your boyfriend,” he mumbled.

                  “I know,” I laughed again.

                  “I want you all for myself,” He pressed his lips to mine.

                  “I want you,” I whispered. His warm lips found my neck, and he pulled my hips to meet his. He couldn’t have slid my pants down faster as his mouth went from my neck to my crotch in like, a millisecond. When I was done, I unabashedly pulled my pants back up and embraced him again.

                  “Why do I let you do this to me?” I whispered in his ear.

                  “You want it,”

                  “I don’t want you to ruin my life… but I’m letting it happen,” I said.

                  “You can’t stand here and honestly tell me that this isn’t exactly what you f*****g want. You wanted to be a rockstar. You wanted danger. You told me that you never wanted the party to end. So here I am. You f*****g owe me,” he said through gritted teeth.

                  I cringed.

 

Pete’s POV:

 

                  10:53 am. Saturday: The day of the gig.

                  I could hear Ryan in the shower, so I got dressed and headed downstairs to the café. The rest of the guys and Madison were already down there getting coffee. I grabbed a Styrofoam cup and poured some for myself.

                  “Hey,” Rob said, walking up behind me.

                  “H-hey?” I said. Strange feelings from our little “conversation” came back into my mind all at once.

                  “I just wanted to apologize for the other night. I’m not sure what I said, but I was being irresponsible,” he said. His crazy blue eyes were twinkling, and I remember thinking for a split second that he wasn’t actually half bad looking.

                  “That’s okay, no big deal,” I said.

                  “Good. Also, I was wondering if maybe you could give me a tour of the Metro before the gig tonight- like, in 45 minutes or so? I didn’t get to see it yesterday… and I wanted a chance to get to know you better,” he said, the corners of his mouth turning up in a small smile.

                  “Sure, no problem,” I said nodding.

                  “Cool- I’ll meet you there,” he said, walking away. How strange, I thought. Wouldn’t he just want Ryan to show him the venue? Did Ryan put him up to this?

                  Weirdly enough, Ryan appeared along with my incessant internal chatter.

                  “Hey,” I said. He set a rainbow sprinkled doughnut on the table in front of him, getting stray sprinkles all over the table. He pressed his index finger into a pink one and put it in his mouth.

                  “Um… hi,” he said. It sounded like there was something wrong. There was always something wrong. I was annoyed.

                  “See you later,” he said, abandoning me and his untouched doughnut. Madison came over and asked me what was going on.

                  “I don’t know anymore,” I watched some mindless TV for a long time, then headed over to the Metro.

                  I wasn’t particularly excited for the gig anymore- just scared. I went in through the open back door and made my way toward the stage, looking for Rob. I knew he was here- I saw the van.

                  I walked down three steps onto the empty dance floor. I sort of figured Rob would find me here eventually, and I was prepared to wait, but I heard voices. I walked toward the stage a little… it sounded like Rob. I moved to the left of the foot of the stage so that I could see back further.

                  Rob… he was standing there with Ryan. Ryan had his arms around Rob’s shoulders. He whispered something in his ear. Something that sounded a lot like “I want you,”

                  Their lips met.

                  He kissed his neck.

                  He got on his knees.

                  I watched as all of the lies I had been told fell from the sky and exploded in my face.

                  I had been burnt. 



© 2011 MCrouch


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

please let me know when you continue this, thanks :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

267 Views
1 Review
Added on September 3, 2011
Last Updated on September 11, 2011
Tags: cheating, truth, sex, gay, drugs


Author

MCrouch
MCrouch

WI



About
Hey there. My name is Madison. I love writing realistic fiction, mostly LGBT related. If you have any questions about my writing or anything, message me. c: more..

Writing
Dear Ryan, Dear Ryan,

A Chapter by MCrouch


Monday Monday

A Chapter by MCrouch


Everything Everything

A Chapter by MCrouch