Life

Life

A Chapter by MCrouch
"

The last chapter.

"

Pete’s POV:

Four Years Later.

                  “You remembered to lock the apartment when we left, right?” I asked Ryan.

                  “Yes, I did,” he smiled. I smiled back at him. He looked wonderful in his tuxedo- of course, all the other guys were wearing the same one, including me, but he looked great just the same. I looked over and saw Matt sitting with his parents, and next to them Benny, Ron and Dan. It was strange, all being together again, but nice to see how they’d grown and changed. Benny and Ron continued making music together, and Matt was about to graduate with his Master’s degree in Music Theory and Composition. I was very proud to know all of them.

                  The music started playing, interrupting my thoughts. I straightened up and smiled at everyone sitting in the crowd.

                  Then, she walked through the doors.

                  “She’s so beautiful,” Ryan whispered to me. I nodded slightly, overwhelmed with happiness. Ryan’s fingers touched mine and I grabbed them for a split second. I couldn’t believe this was happening.

                  “Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness the union of Kalin Gregory Atkins, and Madison Jane Ford in marriage,”

            

 

The End. 



© 2011 MCrouch


Author's Note

MCrouch
So, that was "Burnt". Thank you for reading, and thank you for any feedback you've given me. Xoxo -M

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Que
Ahhh that was so great! The whole story, the conclusion, it was all wrapped up very nicely.
I just think that maybe the last line is a bit too cheesy...it doesn't really go with the rest of the story. I think that maybe it would be even good if you erased that line and leave it at "in marriage", because either way, that is what gives the desired effect for the ending, and the reader can easily interpret that everything ended well. :)
As for throughout the story, I think you need to reread some things, for there were some mistakes, for example with the verb tenses (i.e. "had fallen in love" not "had fell in love" ... I think that was one of the mistakes, or either way things like that).
Once again, I absolutely loved this story, and I can't at all fathom why you have so little reviews, considering how good it is. (I'm not just saying that because I like romance stories etc, but honestly, it is well written and very captivating, including various and darker aspects of life).
If you ever start another story (which I hope you will) do tell, and I'll be sure to read it. :)
Cheers and have a very good day.

Posted 12 Years Ago


aww how sweet :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

229 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 4, 2011
Last Updated on September 11, 2011
Tags: life


Author

MCrouch
MCrouch

WI



About
Hey there. My name is Madison. I love writing realistic fiction, mostly LGBT related. If you have any questions about my writing or anything, message me. c: more..

Writing
Dear Ryan, Dear Ryan,

A Chapter by MCrouch


Monday Monday

A Chapter by MCrouch


Everything Everything

A Chapter by MCrouch