The Living Hell.

The Living Hell.

A Chapter by Ted B (megaluigi)

         "Why'd you have to ruin my specimen! Do you have any idea what you have done to my research?" I couldn't even begin to answer this strange man for I was completely in awe. He was already very peculiar, with his disguise made of leaves and undergrowth, sitting in a tree with a journal during the damned apocalypse.
         "You call this your research!? This thing could have eaten you and me alive! Are you insane, man?! Have the bad times gotten to your head?!" I began to go a little insane myself there for a minute. He shushed me and began to speak once more. "Please, allow me to introduce myself. I am Professor Shane Macintosh. I've been studying mythological creatures all my life but never did I believe I would have the great honor of studying one." He began to babble about his research and John came running out from his hiding spot. He too was bewildered by the Professor and began to question him. I listened to the two exchange questions for about two minutes at which point I stopped comprehending their boring talk altogether. I'm glad I had shifted my attention elsewhere for I began to hear very unsettling noises. It sounded like a grunting noise, followed by a loud yell. The noises were closing in at which point John had held his pistol in the direction of the noises. I could hear bushes and undergrowth being trampled as the being closed in on our location. Suddenly, John's face shifted from a "bring it on" type look to an "oh no" look. "Into the bushes - quickly!" John motioned towards the bushes. I leaped for the bushes, cutting my face on thorns, and crouched and held my breath to keep quiet.
         The three of us kept as quiet as possible as the being lumbered out of the forest near the river. It was huge, nearly eight feet tall and slouched over onto its giant muscular arms. The terrible creature had large sores all over its back and bullet holes in it as though it had been attack by the military. Even though it was badly wounded and close to death, it showed no signs of weakness or pain. It circled near the bank and let out a ear shattering yell. It then retreated further into the forest, leaving no clear evidence of being near the bank. We waited for a minute after the monstrosity had left the immediate area then slowly got up from our bushes.
         "What the hell was that!?" I asked John.
"That, my friends, was what I like to call a blood giant. Its only goal in its existence is to ravage everything you have and kill you, or worse, make you life a living hell." He replied.
         A Living Hell? Well it cant be much worse than the world as we know it.
  



© 2013 Ted B (megaluigi)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on January 4, 2013
Last Updated on January 4, 2013


Author

Ted B (megaluigi)
Ted B (megaluigi)

Baltimore, MD



About
I've never once in my life thought of writing. I hated writing and could never understand the concept, but now I'm beginning to like it. I dont know what it is. Why I have the urge to start writing. :.. more..

Writing