Ghost Story from Creek Valley Middle School

Ghost Story from Creek Valley Middle School

A Story by Galaxy Blythe
"

This is a story that I heard from a friend. I don't know if it's true but it sounded interesting. Enjoy!

"

A/N: Disclaimer first: I own nothing! I am just repeating what my friend said. I will try to add as much information as I can.

 

So in our school is a basement. It's supposed to be the janitor's closet but everybody is scared of it anyways. When a volleyball fell down there, a girl went down to get it. She wouldn't come up.
They sent teachers down to get her after about 30 minutes. They found the girl sitting in the corner. Her hair and eyes have changed. When she came up she didn't seem to recognize anybody. Everybody thought she was playing a prank like she always does. After school she went to the wrong house. Then they directed the girl to the right house. She was really starting to creep everyone out by now. After a few days of this, her parents sent her to an insane asylum. Nobody has heard of her since.

 

I think this is kind of creepy. I don't know if I believe in it or not. When me and my friend went down to the basement on a dare to eachother, we saw a flash of blue light. When we came up, We were all dizzy. We weren't down ther for more than five minutes but it was enough to make sure that we never go down there again.

© 2012 Galaxy Blythe


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
Added on September 13, 2012
Last Updated on September 13, 2012

Author

Galaxy Blythe
Galaxy Blythe

Denver, CO



About
Welcome to my profile. My name is Megan but I like to be called Galaxy, and I will read anything that somebody recommends. I will accept all friend requests but don't ask me any personal question.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Galaxy Blythe