Prolouge

Prolouge

A Chapter by Megara
"

This is a prolouge that Rekain wrote.I asked him to write a prolouge for a story so I could have an idea for a book to write:)

"
Static at first. Then there was scuffling. A voice came through, obviously female.

"Hey. Is this thing on? I don't know how to tell if this thing is recording or not."

Footsteps could be hear coming closer. This time the voice was masculine. "Yeah. It's recording. See that little red light? That means it's recording right now." The man replied.

"Oh. Okay now go. I don't want you giving your random input while I'm trying to tell my story."

The man chuckled and then there were footsteps again. This time leading away. A deep breath was heard, first taken and then released.

"Hey. This is Akira." The voice said. She spoke slow, but purposeful. "If you're listening to this than either I'm dead or... something else has happened to me. I've found a safe haven for now, but I'll need to go out again soon. I've decided to record what's happened in the last few months. Thanks to this communicator i..um...borrowed I can actually do so. That and I want to do this before I forget or... well I'm sure you can guess. I've made a few friends out in this wasteland. That's truthfully more than I ever expected after I came out here and realized just how bad it was. I'm grateful for their support and I'm sure I wouldn't have made it near as long without them." There was a slight pause before she continued. "We're in deep right now. Pissed off a few too many people and now they're after us, but we've got supporters. Those who are willing to help to do the right thing. I don't like to accept their help though. I'm afraid I'll only end up getting them killed for helping me. I want to help, and if that means staying in the danger than.... I'm getting off track aren't I?" A soft sigh sounded and the brief silence let way for two voices. Their conversation was indistinguishable, but it was easy to tell that one was the man from before and the other was a female. Akira's voice came back, blocking out the other two. "I guess I should start out with where I came from. It's nothing like this place, this... hell hole that I've decided to venture out into. And the people from where I once lived won't allow me to enter and spread the 'taint' that this wasteland holds. But I'm getting off track again. Right....Kyton." She said the name with obvious dislike. "My home.... My old home."

The man's voice came back, louder. "Hey Kira! We've got company, It looks like they found us!"

"F**k!" Akira's voice cursed as she spoke quickly and urgently. Gunshots could be heard in the background, and shouting. "I'll continue this when I'm safe, but for now bye!"


The recording paused, static taking it's place.


© 2013 Megara


Author's Note

Megara
Again all credit for this prolouge goes to Rekain I just put in Akira's name.I hope you all like it and enjoy:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

really enjoyed this and look forward to reading more, like your use of words and I will read the next chapter

Posted 7 Years Ago


Um... Do you want me to be honest?

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

DogDrawler

10 Years Ago

Who's Rekain?
Megara

10 Years Ago

He's one of my friends on writer's cafe
DogDrawler

10 Years Ago

Well, if he writes another piece like that, don't expect me reading these.
This was a good beginning:) I like the conflict and I'm ready to read more:)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Megara

10 Years Ago

Thank you I'm working on the first chapter:)
RainDancer1997

10 Years Ago

Good:) send me a reading request when your done:)
Megara

10 Years Ago

Chapter one is done:)
You've got me interested. Do continue.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Megara

10 Years Ago

I will, thank you:)
I know you'll make this prologue into something great. I have faith ;)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Megara

10 Years Ago

Aw thanks:)
Megara

10 Years Ago

Chapter one is up:)
Is seems interesting, carry on.
best wishes

Posted 10 Years Ago


Megara

10 Years Ago

Thank you:)
Prritiy

10 Years Ago

Welcome :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

319 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 15, 2013
Last Updated on July 15, 2013


Author

Megara
Megara

benbrook, TX



About
Hey everyone! I am Megara! I am a fun-loving,role-playing,overall crazy,and enthusiastic gal.I am always up for a role play or if you just want to chat.I usually write peoms ,because i have a habit of.. more..

Writing
...hj hd gjg ...hj hd gjg

A Story by Megara


All My Sides All My Sides

A Book by Megara