Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Angelove
"

Only in the after life can you see dead ones

"

It's like if I close my eys for the shortest millasecond I am welcoming evil and death into my mind, leting the pices fall into a toxic acid and the fragments of my imaginary burst into pices. The felling when I do close my eyes...its a horrible feeling to let any human get there hands on. But I can't let go of it, I've clung onto to it for so long its hard to get rid of, It's like cocan in a way, once you've had a tast your always addicted. Doors start to close for you, family doesn't want anything to do you with you, you start to push others away and just fall into a deep depression that you never ment to fall into.

    

 

                 After my mom, dad, and sister died I was placed into a knew family. I hated it and I spent most of my time in my room that the family had given me to sleep in. I mostly locked to door so they couldnt bother me, but I guess i only feel into more depression.  Tonight was a warm night and I had just ranaway when this black ugle SUV stopped next to me. "Hey." A voice said, i just kept walking. "You, girl whats your name?" I ignored him hand clutched on a hand gun the knew familys dad had keep away. "Well don't just ignore me." He said harshly. When i didn't answer he got out of him vheical and jogged up to me. "I know you, you go to my school. I don't want to hurt you." I let go of the gun and looked sideways at him. It was Mark Sanders the most popular guy in school...which i hated. "Where are you going?"

"Some where y-your not." He laughed under his breath. "Bye." I said imposing for him to leave.

"I'm not going anywhere till you tell me where your going cause the Deasons have a search party over your head and the have the whole town looking for you."

"And your part of it I guess? Your going to toy with me, and then bring me back to those snobby people? I don't think so." I stopped walking to look at him and when I did his mouuth could of droppede because it looked like I insulted him. A little guilt hit me. "Uh you should go Mark, I'll be fine."

"I could take you to where ever your going." He said so he could stop me from walking away. "And i promise i wont turn you in, i won't say a word to anyone about seeing you."

"Why so nice Mark? Why? Am I that interesting to you?" He got in his car insted of talking. "I'm not getting in." He frowned. "I swaer I'm not!" I proclamed. He stuck his bottom lip out. "Nope." He pulled up a little bit. "Get in." He jerked his head to the other door. I grunted and got in anyways cause it seemed to me that he wouldn't stop till he got what he wanted. "So where are we going girly--"

"Don't call me that."

"Sorry. Your name's Ava, where do you want to go...Ava."

"North Hollywood."

"Whooow Long drive."

"Just drive. The faster we get there the better."



© 2012 Angelove


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Really sad chapter..Ava is suffering and she feels alone..

Posted 10 Years Ago


Grammar mistakes here and there not a big deal great second chapter though:)

Posted 10 Years Ago


nice story ,good plot

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 28, 2012
Last Updated on December 19, 2012


Author

Angelove
Angelove

lafayette , LA



About
Welcome to my page, I hope you enjoy my writing as I do yours! more..

Writing
Friends Friends

A Poem by Angelove


Playtime Playtime

A Poem by Angelove


Time stops Time stops

A Poem by Angelove