Ginger snaps

Ginger snaps

A Poem by Hot-N-Cold_17
"

This is just a poem for a contest I did not choose the topic to write on the moderator of the contest did. So give me your opinion but don't be to harsh.

"

 

 

 

 

 

 We said that we would be together forever

 but now i don't think you really mean it. you say that you take up for me 

when you are only looking out for what you want deep inside. We said that we wouldn't be cursed but you had to mess that up,  and conform to the rest of society. You with you're beautiful self and me just plain. If I could talk to you now I would tell you that I hate you and you don't matter no one will miss you now that you are no more!!! Finally you got what you wished for.

© 2008 Hot-N-Cold_17


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

wowsers, I love it, it brings out the whole aspect and emotion of the movie,
great write! --mishel

Posted 15 Years Ago


I think you did a really good job on this poem aside from the fact that you did not choose the subject. The thing I like most about it, is that it gives the reader the feeling that these are thoughts not spoken word like perhaps you are deciding what exactly you might say to a person in a situation before actually saying it aloud.

Just a couple of suggestions for editing: You with *your* beautiful self and me just plain.

If I could talk to you now, I would tell you that I hate you and you don't matter. No one will miss you now that you are no more!!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


I think this is awsomely good! Keep writing!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Well I really didn't care much for it. The only reason that I wrote it is for a contest but thanks for the review guys.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Kind of has a rambling, desperate feel to it. Not too bad.

Posted 15 Years Ago


I don't write poems, but I think the lines could be breaked better.

It's a cute poem though.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 21, 2008
Last Updated on November 14, 2008

Author

Hot-N-Cold_17
Hot-N-Cold_17

BFE NOwhere



About
Hey how are you!!! If you are checking my work out I really hope that you like it so I will give you some background about me. I love to write in my spare time I also like to read alot. I love to ge.. more..

Writing
B... B...

A Poem by Hot-N-Cold_17



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..