[untitled]

[untitled]

A Story by Hot-N-Cold_17
"

this is what I wish I could the person I love

"
Previous Version
This is a previous version of [untitled].



Dear,________
I wish I could tell you I love you... I wish you would return my love... It feels like a small part of me dies everytime that I look at you with out confessing my love. I'm not quiet sure what I need to do to get you out of my system. Sometimes i wish that I could just leave and let you be but then all the sun that is left in my dismal little world would leave right along with you.
But then when these thoughts of cutting our ties cross through my head you turn in the crowd and wave me to your side and whisper in my ear that I am the best friend you have in this cold world and how life wouldn't be the same if I were not their. And that flicker of hope that is in the very darkest corner of my heart says stay just a little be longer and maybe just maybe he will open his eyes and see whats right infront of him
There I go again trying to come up with an excuse that lets me put my emotions on this roller coaster.. I sit sometimes and look out my snow covered window and think of all the times we shared laughing crying confiding and I think what if one day I leave will those memories go with me or will they melt like the snow under the first rays of spring time...
So you see no matter what I do or what I think of, my thoughts always float back to you my secret love. After all the thinking I've done I come to realize,that you might be the one person on this god forsaken plant that could could stop the darkness outside from seeping in and as much as I would like for you to keep dragging me on in a false hope that you aren't even aware of. I fear that if I ever want to try and get over you and have a life on my own I have to let you go.
One day I hope that we will come together and find the love that I was always looking for, and when that day comes in a few days or a few months or a few years, or maybe even the next lifetime. I know that in my heart I will feel the same way about you and you will feel the same about me. I will miss you and will love you even when we find ourselves on different sides of the globe. I hope that you will spare a thought for me as I am sure to do for you!!!!! So now I will go and I hope that you know I LOVE YOU !!!! 
      untitled...

© 2009 Hot-N-Cold_17


Author's Note

Hot-N-Cold_17
no grammar comments please



Reviews

Awww this is touching :(

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

its very very warm and moving... i was almost out of breath! missed a beat while reading it.......... lovely words and one of the finest love letters..........

:)

Smiles,
Poetic soul

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

13 Views
1 Review
Added on December 15, 2008
Last Updated on January 23, 2009

Author

Hot-N-Cold_17
Hot-N-Cold_17

BFE NOwhere



About
Hey how are you!!! If you are checking my work out I really hope that you like it so I will give you some background about me. I love to write in my spare time I also like to read alot. I love to ge.. more..

Writing
B... B...

A Poem by Hot-N-Cold_17