This is a tale about a boy and girl

This is a tale about a boy and girl

A Story by Christian Maggiore

Previous Version
This is a previous version of This is a tale about a boy and girl.



She sat alone in her room, her thoughts her only company. These thoughts thought about a boy. A boy she once loved. Now he is lover lost by her own hand. She played with the strings of his heart just as a puppeteer plays a marionette. She tugged on the strings untilled the frayed and snapped sending the boy into a void, dark hopeless void.  Not only had she lost one of the few people who cared about her, she was the one who sent him away.

The boy fell into disarray. How could one person be so destructive to another? For weeks he tried to get the girl back. For weeks it was futile. She only played with his already broken heart, pouring both lemon and salt into fresh wounds. But something inside him still wanted her. He wanted to wrap his lanky arms around her. He wanted something to love. He wanted to be loved back.

In the beginning the girl had lustful feelings for this boy. She wanted to be noticed by him. The time to be noticed eventually came, she asked him to the autumn school dance. He accepted and together they went. Little did the girl know that the boy had his eye on another.  She felt threatened by her and rightfully so, this other girl hailed from Brazil with a body to kill for. It was nothing compared to her own features; pale, tiny, and a little pudgy around the edges. The boy had “lost” his date to dance for this new girl.

It was not long after the dance that the boy managed to woo the heart of the Brazilian. This drove the girl mad after all she was mad about the boy. She schemed up ways on how to win his heart away from this Chicana. But this other girl was out of her leagues in terms of looks, so she started to put on a little more makeup every day, hoping the boy would still notice her. Rumors spread of the Brazilian buying the boy lavishing gifts that the girl would not be able to afford. More rumors spread about the Brazilian’s chasteness and celibacy. When the girl heard this all the lights lid up in her head, all the bells rang, and all the cogs turned.

She devised a devious plan to give the boy something the Brazilian could not. She texted the boy asking if he wanted to hang out, being naively unaware of the girl’s motive he went along with it. Now things were beginning to be set in motion. This pleased the girl to no end. The two of them met in a park near the girl’s house. Their conversation in the beginning consisted of mostly small talk. The small talk led into a conversation about the Brazilian’s choices of celibacy. The boy told her that his girlfriend was devoted to God. Just mentioning the word “girlfriend” sent chills down the girl’s spine. She then gave hers. Hers was that she was waiting for the right guy. In her mind she found him. Her opinion just so happened to be that of the girl’s except he was waiting for the right lady. She took this as a sign and made a move on the boy. Several hours later the girl was pleasuring the boy behind a bush in the park.

Now the boy could not stop thinking about the girl who took him to the autumn dance. She filled his thoughts and dreams. He felt something with her that he did not feel with the Brazilian. This girl that had always been there but he had never paid her any attention nor give her the time of day completely consumed every waking moment the boy had. On his dates with the Brazilian he felt guiltily just being with her. One day the boy, the Brazilian, and a mutual friend of theirs went to the local mall. From afar he noticed the girl. He left his girlfriend with the mutual friend claiming he was off to get a holiday gift for the both of them. He ran like the wind to catch this other girl.

                The boy and his mistress ducked into the first dressing room they found that was both empty and unattended. They stole kisses from each other and felt the other up. The boy noticing his extended absence returned to his friends at once. He brought the other girl along. The mutual friend was also a friend of the girl. The boy used the girl as an excuse as to why he took so long returning. The boy slipped and dropped the ball too. He returned with no gifts either. The boy was not too worried about this for by the end of the week his relationship with the Brazilian would end and he would be onto the next.

The girl’s plan went accordingly for now she had the boy. The boy was hers all hers. They spent all the time they could together which was not much at all. Her father was an evil b*****d hated by all and loved by none. He made the relationship between the boy and the girl impossible. She was forbidden to see the boy or contact him. The only time they did see each other was in school and only in the morning (because her father forced her to eat lunch in her math teacher’s room away from the boy and all her friends) which was very brief, and at robotics.

At robotics the father made the boy’s world hell. The old b*****d gave the boy tasks in which he deemed was difficult. When the boy excelled in them or showed he was excelling in them he gave him harder tasks until the boy was forced out of every job. Then the miserable old b*****d yelled at the boy for his sheer laziness and inability to get any task done. The boy kept calm and collected for now.

Upon tryouts for the drive team the boy excelled as the copilot but due to the father’s hate towards the boy the position was awarded to the girl. This was clearly the spoils system. A corrupt system designed to keeping the ones you favor in power. It was at the competition that the boy finally lost his head. Watching the girl fail at the easiest of task would drive anyone crazy but knowing that she was picked due to being the daughter of a wretched old b*****d now that was the final straw.  All the pent up rage and anger emerged in a form of poetic curses all captured on tape. All of it sublimely directed towards the father but directly directed towards the daughter, his girl.

Upon hearing the tape the father finally had the boy right where he wanted him. He had the evidence to kick him off the robotics team, which in time proved to be a grave mistake. Entrapment was used to get the boy off, a dirty trick in which only the scum of the earth would use.  That should have been when the relationship between the boy and the girl should have ended. But the girl realizing what had happened and why just realized how stupid and naive the boy ways for playing into her father’s hand. She manipulated the boy into doing her bidding keeping him on a tight leash, promising more of what happened that day in the park. None of it ever came.

Now the girl sits alone with only her thoughts about she possibly never won the heart of the boy. How she only got him because of a quick fling in a park many moons ago. The boy has moved onto someone one new. This new girl is someone who truly loves the boy for who he is. This new girl does not need to put out for the boy for he loves her company. He loves her intelligence. He loves her beauty.

The girl still wants the boy back, she still loves him. She is still willing to revert to what happened in the park nearly a year ago just to be with him. She cannot accept the fact he has moved on. There are times that the boy thinks he misses the girl but then remembers all the troubles and hardships that come with her.

Now the Earth has ventured around the sun many times. The boy has moved on to a numerous string of lovers and female accomplices. The girl has grown old, unable to hold a normal relationship. She is still hung up from the boy from her adolescents’ years.  Only her thoughts keep her company.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                        

© 2013 Christian Maggiore




Featured Review

Ha, this sounds familiar. You definitely captured the essence of young love, which is confusing and painful to say the least.

The piece was a little rough around the edges, and a bit repetitive with the adjectives (girl, boy, dirty old B*****d) lol, but other than that great job! I can tell this came from personal experience; it contains lots of emotion.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

The emotion that went into this is quite apparent! Very well-written and heartfelt. And that last paragraph...perfection :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Christian Maggiore

11 Years Ago

yeah i had help with it:)
Ha, this sounds familiar. You definitely captured the essence of young love, which is confusing and painful to say the least.

The piece was a little rough around the edges, and a bit repetitive with the adjectives (girl, boy, dirty old B*****d) lol, but other than that great job! I can tell this came from personal experience; it contains lots of emotion.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
Added on January 8, 2013
Last Updated on January 10, 2013
Tags: boy, girl, love story, heart break, sex, renewal, brazilian, friend, betrayal, drama, evil, malicious, malice, lesson, robotics, robots, life, problems

Author

Christian Maggiore
Christian Maggiore

boca raton, FL



About
I am a novice writer. i could really use some constructive feed back! more..