Why I'm posting my life on the internet

Why I'm posting my life on the internet

A Story by Adri Moolman
"

a post on my blog

"

Why I'm posting my life on the internet

I know people might think I'm crazy for doing this, hey maybe I am. Sometimes in life things happen and go wrong or things that are so amazing happen and you just want to share it. I might make punctuation mistakes so sorry about that... Anyway heres my story..

I'm a sixteen year old girl in South Africa. I'm in a girls school and only really have two real guy friends (yeah I'm working on it) anyway I'm not the prettiest or thinnist or best girl out there. I make mistakes ,but everyone deserves a chance to set things right. I have a lot of faith in my friends and get stabbed in the back a lot so I don't believe people so easily these days.

I love writing it is a way to make me feel better sometimes by just thinking out a random story or poem. The whole blog thing is new to me so I thought I should give it a try. I also sing and draw a lot and music is my life

Like any teenage story, there's this guy... who turned out to be a complete a*****e. I met him two years ago. Back then he was flirty and nice, well that changed over the December holidays. Last year he started to get mean and he said real insensitive things for example he told me I'm not his type cause he doesn't go for chubby girls and he told me that in front of his friend. I didn't like him that much ,but we were really close friends and it really hurt me a lot.

He got over his ego trip after a few fights and we were okay and really close friends again... Yeah well turns out I'm an idiot for giving second chances. Last year he took me for a movie and later that day at the school festival kind of thing he ditched me .. That was exactly a year ago . Yesterday we went for movies again went to the festival again and here I am trying to convince my mother that my best friend isn't using me. I think he is though.

 

I'm not saying all friends are backstabbers most are ,but be careful who you trust and let into your life. You are known by the type of friends you have . If you trust someone you shouldnt to easily and come to love them its times like these you end up heartbroken wondering if it is you who is ugly and your fault... Its not the best first post ,but here goes.

 

Hey so tomorrow is not such a fantastic day... no homework done so lots of trouble and seeing the two of my backstabbing friends... I'll survive I guess. no one is actually reading this blog so if one day you see this thanks for stopping by.

Sometimes you have to learn the hard way. I realized that this afternoon. God won't let trouble come your way if you are not able to handle it. If life hands you lemons make grape juice and let the whole world wonder how you did it.

Each and every single one of us are amazing, we just don't always live life that way. We are a cruel and mean species picking on others and making others feel terrible. We lie and hurt people. Use people to get what we want. I don't think it is supposed to be that way. What does anyone achieve by breaking down others? Absolutely nothing

We should learn to get up again when others hurt us and know when to stop the second and third chances there's a limit to everything in this life. If someone hurts you over and over again its your own fault for going back. I'm guilty...

I might have a bitchy friend who copies my every move and criticize every word I say. and I might have a friend who uses me and only wants to talk to me when he wants something. I might be bullied or told I'm not good enough and I'll never get to where I need to be ,but it is my life. Hiding behind a smile might fool others ,but you can't fool yourself.

Don't let other people defy who you are cause who you are is your own choice . Choose your own destiny. It is okay to cry now and then and feel like everything is crashing down ,but only if you get up again

 

 

 

© 2013 Adri Moolman


Author's Note

Adri Moolman
its really horrible but please visit my blog http://addiegirl.simplesite.com/ I'll post on here to sometimes ,but please visit and share I promise to improve

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well Adri, I think you have a good grasp of how the world can be, and show the qualities of a genuine person with integrity and honesty. These qualities aren't always seen as attractive at your age, more often it is the cosmetic or physical attributes that warrant more attention, but know this those who make friends based on the fleeting shallowness of what is considered beauty aren't truly friends and the depth of their friendship is like looking at your face in a plate filled with water - clear but unreal. The fact that you make the same mistakes time and again, doesn't mean that you have anything wrong with you, take from each mistake the lesson...some lessons take time to learn and must be repeated. Don't reserve love or care for some ideal, give it freely no matter the consequence. We must be the person that we wish to see in others. Lead by example, if a relationship fails, remember the good times and know that you tried and that is all anyone can ask for. Learn where life offers lessons, be strong and love unconditionally the more you do this the better life will seem. Good luck.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Adri... I totally get it, what you want to say....
But Girl, you deserve a better friend... If he already hurt you twice, make sure next time you are a bit conscious... and understand it before hand..

We all are in this kinda mess, some or other time.. But for me, a relief called "INTERNET" is here.. I too blog my feelings...or pen them up in my poems..
So we all are here for you :)
Don't every loose hope, coz of such kinda people in life.. :) :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Hang tough my fellow writer, for even the most backstabbing, cruel and depraved people don't know the meaning of the words we use to shield ourselves from. For our words and the way we write them is only something our heart can truly mettle to. So fight on, carry on and be strong my friend. Never forget, you are not alone in this path. I was on the other side of where you are but even then people changed me and I learned that all I needed was someone to listen to me. We all change and you will make your own friends, you will make your life ahead of those of you and when it all comes down to it you're the reason why people can't be anyone like you :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


I can definitely relate to everything you've said here, and im sure it'll get better. But I must say, this line really made me smile: "If life hands you lemons make grape juice and let the whole world wonder how you did it." Carry on, my friend

Posted 10 Years Ago


We've all had friends that were jerk offs at one time or another. It's part of life

Posted 10 Years Ago


I do express part of my life. Hard not to write poetry and story without adding section of what we do and done. Daily life give us reason to write. A real writer write from his heart and soul. Some folks don't understand. It isn't for them to understand. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Have fun and be safe.
Coyote

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

368 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 18, 2013
Last Updated on August 18, 2013
Tags: blog

Author

Adri Moolman
Adri Moolman

pretoria, South Africa



About
I have been offline for a long time now... I didn't feel anything worth writing and to me writing is nothing when it is not emotions put into something special. I am 17 from South Africa... My passi.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..