Chapter 1: A pig at the door

Chapter 1: A pig at the door

A Chapter by meltingtuba
"

Macho and Terra set out on an adventure

"

            Over the steep purple mountains sprinkled with powder like sugar, through the Gunderfed forest, all gnarled and twirling, across the sun dappled gray oceans of disturbed turbulence sat the cottage of maple.  The clink of golden and flip, flip, flip of cards tickled the air on a light breeze drifting through the solid blue door.

            Terra and Macho sat around a table playing poker.  Their eyes darted back and forth over the diamonds and spades, trying to decide if it was time to fold. Terra shivered, she felt as if she was being watched.  “Macho,” he jerked to attention, surprised at the broken silence.  Terra strained her ears, listening as a creak and a squeal escaped from their screen door.

            “We have company.”  Terra scrambled to the door, opening it with a BANG!  A pig dressed in a lemon chiffon robe and peacock hat stood on its hind legs, waving its little arms franticly.  Its piggy eyes were wide and watery and its lips dripped with white foamy spittle. The pig then did a double back flip and waddled away in a great hury. 

            Macho looked at Terra.  Terra looked at Macho. They grabbed their ruby hats and rushed after it.



© 2012 meltingtuba


Author's Note

meltingtuba
I concentrated on detail and might have forgotten what tense I was in. I can't always tell. Tell me if you spot something.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on July 15, 2012
Last Updated on August 5, 2012


Author

meltingtuba
meltingtuba

GA



About
I am so excited. That is because My birthday is Friday more..

Writing
Missy Missy

A Story by meltingtuba