two

two

A Chapter by therealMEL
"

Sunday, January 17. 2016

"
11: 16
So I definitely just woke up, but that's no surprise. In fact, if there was a surprise it would be that I woke up before noon.
My urgency to rush onto here and write seconds after I woke up is because of the amount of vivid dreams I had. I can remember my dreams 95% of the time with full detail, meaning the name on a box or the texture on a leaf, but the difference today is that I had a bunch of dreams and I remember all of them; for now...
To start with, do you know the movie the fifth wave? Well I was in it. The location was on a train platform, where walking one way would enter you inside a building and the other way continues the platform until you reach dirt which eventually continues onto a "forest" like atmosphere. On this platform there is one glass box where people can enter to keep themselves warm. I was in this box. Inside there were buttons, and these buttons were labeled from numbers 1 to 4. I had the urge to push the buttons to see what would happen, thinking that the world around me wasn't real and I was just watching from my protected box. Pushing the buttons didn't follow the order of the movie exactly, as the first button caused corruption. Everyone turned against each other and fights broke out. It terrified me. I quickly slammed the next button and global natural disasters started. Where I was, it was a tsunami. My box was indestructible so the wave crashed down on the top of the glass but never broke. The third button was sickness. However, nobody was around where I was for me to see how the sickness spread. I had no motivation to press the fourth button so I slumped down against the glass, well, lonely. After some amount of time, two people were running in my direction. They both had guns and white outfits that looked plastic like. As they ran by they didn't even look towards me, so I quickly pressed the big exit button and the glass slid open. Instantly I felt a difference in the air and I immediately thought I caught the sickness. I started to cough and I imagined my death when more people ran past me. One small girl in the group, much younger than I, threw a gun at me and motioned for me to follow. I remember trying to yell at her that I caught the sickness but she only laughed. I noticed they weren't wearing any masks either. As I joined the running group towards the fallen forest side of the platform I felt a sense of worry inside me, but I still ran ahead to the front of the group with the young girl. She reminded me of the robot from Tommorowland. We reached what looked like a comet hole that was at least 50 yards deep. A woman, who I felt was the leader, told the young girl and I to get cover so we quickly ran towards the back of the group. As we were running something large and inhuman arose from the comet hole which caused the group of people to open fire. I was terrified, so I instantly started running the other direction. So did the young girl. As we ran I took glances back as everyone was torn apart by this monster. The young girl pointed towards their ship they flew in on and we got inside. I told her to sit down on the rows of seats and buckle up as I started the ship. The controls were, I want to say hieroglyphics, but I know that's not even close to what I'm trying to describe. You press a button and they come out as 3D and if you ran your hand through it the image wouldn't move as it's not "really there". ANYWAYS, there were so many buttons but to make any of them work we needed an access card. I didn't have one, she didn't have one, but I knew all those people out there that were already dead had access cards. I was thinking of running back out when I felt large thumps. I quickly began pressing literally every button and one of them shut the doors but didn't lock them. As the monster got closer I realized it was GODZILLA. 
Looking back at that now as I am awake makes me laugh, but I swear in my dream I was crying okay.
The girl and I stayed super still and quiet as Godzilla slowly thumped by, and to my surprise he did not find us. I figured it was because he could not smell us as we hid inside this ship. And to make this story have no real ending, that's how it ends.
THE END
I had a few other dreams. They all took place at my old house where I used to live, but the difference was that I was with Jones. I've only met Jones where I live now so it was exciting in my dream for him to explore my old city with me. I've also dreamed about my old house before, more than once a week, but this was the first time Jones was there. I'm not going to talk about those dreams because this entry is already long enough as it is.


© 2016 therealMEL


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on January 17, 2016
Last Updated on January 17, 2016


Author

therealMEL
therealMEL

About
"Sometimes I think I have felt everything I'm ever gonna feel. And from here on out, I'm not gonna feel anything new. Just lesser versions of what I've already felt." more..

Writing
lost soul lost soul

A Poem by therealMEL


one one

A Chapter by therealMEL


three three

A Chapter by therealMEL