eight

eight

A Chapter by therealMEL
"

Saturday, January 23. 2016.

"
13:24
When I was around the age of 7 or 8, I was sexually touched. I didn't think of it as that until today actually, but I know I felt harassed. I had a neighbor down the street from where I lived. We weren't really friends but her mom used to drop her off at my house without notifying my family. I remember that her family dressed in rags, despite the good, middle class neighborhood we lived in. She didn't have any friends; maybe that's why her mom always brought her to my house.
The first time she touched me I was confused. I've never, ever known about this "sexual pleasure" concept, as I was just a kid. We would hangout in my room since it was big and I had toys and a t.v. and all these things to do in there. I remember her slipping her hand in my pants and I didn't like it. She would take her pants off and lay on the bed and force me to, as now a days terms, 'eat her out'. I, at that age, did not know that it gave her pleasure, I honestly didn't even know what I was doing. Because of her, I thought that was what friends did.
She would come back every week and she'd make me do that. One time I refused and she got mad. I told her I didn't understand why I had to, and she told me it felt good. I still didn't understand. I remember her telling me to take my pants off and to lay on the bed just like she did. I remember her brushing her fingers 'down there' and how I didn't like it and I told her to stop but she wouldn't. She did to me what she had been forcing me to do to her and I didn't enjoy it. 
After that, I never saw her again. Her family moved away and I was relieved I didn't have to go through that.
This all happened under a year of when my mother passed away.


© 2016 therealMEL


Author's Note

therealMEL
Extremely personal content

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on January 23, 2016
Last Updated on January 23, 2016


Author

therealMEL
therealMEL

About
"Sometimes I think I have felt everything I'm ever gonna feel. And from here on out, I'm not gonna feel anything new. Just lesser versions of what I've already felt." more..

Writing
lost soul lost soul

A Poem by therealMEL


one one

A Chapter by therealMEL


two two

A Chapter by therealMEL