twelve

twelve

A Chapter by therealMEL
"

Wednesday, January 27. 2016

"
 22:13

I can't believe that-
Okay I just lost my train of thought.
Anyways, I have the worst stomach ache at the moment and I don't know what it's from. I am (embarrassingly) gassy and earlier when I was at Jones house I had to try my best to keep it in.
Lovely.
I spent my entire day with Jones. We went to workout at the gym he goes to and he showed me the machines that he uses and I showed him my running routines. We have different workouts. I tried my best to adapt to his but my flimsy arms struggled under easy weights. Arms aren't my strength, more like my legs. 
After we headed to his house to grab some food and we had very lovely (and fiery hot) sex before he went to his business meeting at his school.
I guess I've never mentioned that I have already lost my virginity at only 18, but in my generation it's not that surprising. I'm extremely happy and have no regrets that my first time was with Jones, and we did it after a year and a half to make sure we were serious.
So he left and I was alone in his house doing my Economics Assignment. I didn't realize that his brother and sister arrived home and eventually his mom did. I told Jones to tell his mom that I was going to be at their house in advance so things wouldn't be awkward.
His mom came upstairs and told me to come down for dinner and Jones's brother and sister were so surprised to see me as they thought they were alone in the house. His brother (who I will not name as I cannot find a substitutable name) told me of how he saw the light on but couldn't find Jones's car and he also saw my shoes, therefore he was the most confused.
Moving on, Jones arrived home 2 hours later than I thought, so by then I needed to start heading home, but I wanted to hangout a little more. We ended up learning Riptide on the guitar and we practiced that a bit and then we had prayer with his family and then Jones dropped me home.
And now I'm in bed and everyone is already sleeping and I'm definitely excited to swim tomorrow but not about speaking with my professor. I'll keep up to date on that tomorrow. 


© 2016 therealMEL


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on January 28, 2016
Last Updated on January 28, 2016
Tags: Jones, gym, house, sex, guitar, prayer


Author

therealMEL
therealMEL

About
"Sometimes I think I have felt everything I'm ever gonna feel. And from here on out, I'm not gonna feel anything new. Just lesser versions of what I've already felt." more..

Writing
lost soul lost soul

A Poem by therealMEL


one one

A Chapter by therealMEL


two two

A Chapter by therealMEL