twenty five

twenty five

A Chapter by therealMEL
"

Tuesday, May 10. 2016

"
21:45
I finished my book today, and it completely changed my perspective on my relationship with Jones, for the better. The book is from the perspective of three different women, who all in the end have some sort of connection to one another (either directly or through another person) and all of their lives drastically change, some for the better and some for the very, very worst. 

What made me think about my relationship is the concept of love I read from some characters. Rachel for example, is an alcoholic who is jobless and lonely after her husband cheated on her after 4 years of being married.
Harsh.
And the husband, the cheating husband, Tom is a love/hate character. He is psychotic. I really don't want to ruin the book for anyone because I also want to recommend it so I won't say any spoilers on characters. 

The love I saw from Anna loving her kid and Rachel loving Tom and Tom loving Anna and Rachel in different ways and Megan loving Scott and Scott (overly?) loving Megan. Damn this book. This is what happens when you read a book in two days.

Anyways, as a conclusion, I really love Jones. Also more so since he is in a different country for 2 weeks and I miss him so much and as weird (and concerning since im 18?) as this sounds I would love to have a family with him. I mean in the future of course. I want to wake up in the morning and see his sleepy face and have his warm body hugging me. I want to make breakfast together and see each other off to work, and eventually have beautiful children in a wonderful family home. I want to be happy like that. 

Someday.

21:54
Side note:
I'm 19.
The book is called "The Girl on the Train".


© 2016 therealMEL


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on May 11, 2016
Last Updated on May 11, 2016


Author

therealMEL
therealMEL

About
"Sometimes I think I have felt everything I'm ever gonna feel. And from here on out, I'm not gonna feel anything new. Just lesser versions of what I've already felt." more..

Writing
lost soul lost soul

A Poem by therealMEL


one one

A Chapter by therealMEL


two two

A Chapter by therealMEL