thirty four

thirty four

A Chapter by therealMEL
"

Monday, June 13. 2016

"
10:39
I had a dream last night that confuses the heck out of me. It took place at my old high school back in BC and I don't know what grade I was in but I was attending classes. I was extremely late for a class on the third floor, located where the computer lab would be but was designed in my dream like a science lab (with singular chairs and desks not the long tables). 
I walk in late and everyone is taking a pop quiz and the teacher gives me a disapproving look. As I make wa-
I just deleted the rest by mistake. I wish there was an undo button...
-way to my usual seat, I find that someone has already claimed it. I look around the classroom to see there is an empty seat behind Kale *cringe* so I head towards there. I slump into the seat to discover he is sitting backwards using my desk and he looks up from his quiz to stare at me. I couldn't read his expression but I didn't stay long to figure it out and as I got up the teacher comes over to me and sternly says, "Pick a seat Melanie god d****t". I rush to the back because this teacher is hell and find a seat literally in the corner away from everywhere one else. Then I realize I don't have a quiz, and I have no loose leaf. By now I'm thinking well f**k why did I come to class just as the teacher says he is going to start collecting the quizzes back. As he arrives at my desk, I am still fumbling around trying to find paper and he starts to yell at me about how irresponsible I am and I felt myself getting heated but I just apologized and he walked away. 
And then I woke up. Now to google what this dream means.
Dream Dictionary: 
High School. It did feel like I was repeating school so this one would best suit: 
To dream that you have to repeat high school suggests that you are doubting your accomplishments and the goals that you have already completed. You feel that you may not be measuring up to the expectation of others. The dream may occur because some recent situation may have awakened old anxieties and insecurities. 

Ex-boyfriend. He did ignore me:
If your ex-boyfriend hurts or ignores you, then the dream is telling you to move on with your life and stop thinking about your ex.
I'd love to move on okay.


© 2016 therealMEL


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on June 13, 2016
Last Updated on June 13, 2016


Author

therealMEL
therealMEL

About
"Sometimes I think I have felt everything I'm ever gonna feel. And from here on out, I'm not gonna feel anything new. Just lesser versions of what I've already felt." more..

Writing
lost soul lost soul

A Poem by therealMEL


one one

A Chapter by therealMEL


two two

A Chapter by therealMEL