what happens if...(the first one).

what happens if...(the first one).

A Story by abby.
"

well i'm going to start a series of "what if?" short stories. this idea i got while playing guitar hero metallica.

"

Well, here we go! Today I was playing Guitar Hero Metallica, which happens to be the best game ever. and I saved my game. I noticed at the the bottom of the screen, in video games when saving, it always says "do not unplug controller, take out memory card, or shut off console while saving" or somesuch crap. Well I was thinking, what if somebody were to do one of those things? Well this is the amazingly not true story that was based on not-true events.

   George stared at the screen as Poke Hero took an excruciatingly long time to save. He shuffled his feet. He twiddled his thumbs. He had been waiting quite some time. He sat. And sat. He stared back up at the screen. "do not unplug controller, take out memory card, or shut off console" he read on the screen. He got up from his seat, casually walked to his N00b-box 87, and pressed the power button, shutting it off. He strided out of his room, yelling back to his mom, who had just called to him to come empty the dishwasher. The N00b-box power light flickered from the usual red off light, to a strange orange-ish color.

    That night, George slept peacefully. He didn't toss or turn, and didn't have any dreams. But at midnight, his TV turned on. And his N00b-boxs power light turned to the strange orange color again. George sat up, suddenly awakened by a rustling noise, and a huge bump against his bed. He looked around, and turned on his bedside lamp. Standing beside his bed was a burly looking pirate, holding a plate of cookies. OATMEAL COOKIES! The pirate pried his mouth open and crammed every last oatmeal cookie into his mouth. Unfortunatly for George, he did not have a glass of milk, and George started choking on the cookies. HE DIED. Now whats the moral here children? That's right, turn the bathroom light off every time you leave it. And light a match if needed.

© 2009 abby.


Author's Note

abby.
I LOVE this story. idk if you will though. still got a bunch of em coming though, so suck it up and be a man!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Red
Random but good. I've always wondered what would happen if i DID turn on my game while it was saving. now i know lol.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Lol, random but very amusing :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


hahaha! this is awesome abby!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hahaha, lol.
I love it! XD

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

263 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 16, 2009
Last Updated on November 16, 2009
Previous Versions

Author

abby.
abby.

Madison, ME



About
i'm evil. hahaha just kidding. kind of. i think that you'll find i'm quite confusing. just ask my friends. i like kitties. a lot. i don't usually write, but i always have good ideas and never have a c.. more..

Writing
love love

A Poem by abby.


take me home take me home

A Poem by abby.